What's new

23rd March 2013: Resolution Day ( )

BGDbmY6CYAItUvw.jpg:large

what else do you expect from this media which are busy raiding cat houses, jadu tona's, & discussing Bollywood "!" all in the name of defending Democra"Z"y

This is not PTI thread so it is wise to evaluate before posting. PTI, PPP, PMLN ANP has no importance but only and only Pakistan.

Pakistani citizens celebrating the rebublic day, i see nothing wrong with it.

Happy Pakistan Day to all Pakistanis around the world.

@liontk Aap ko bhi Happy Pakistan Day:)

Urdu bohut achi boltay hain aap, kahan se sekhi?

Btw its freezing temp here in US too.

PS 14th August is Independence Day.

shukaria, merci... You can take an intro course in any major universitiè for urdu and commonly hindi though I am myself not well versed in it. Also if you think my urdu is good, you still have not seen me write in persian script, then you will most definitely take you compliment back eh :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@liontk

Yaar, app ki urdu , bohot saray, pakistaniyon say achi hai :D

@liontk

Yaar, app ki urdu , bohot saray, pakistaniyon say achi hai :D

mai janab eli aeronaut, app ki is javab see mai khud chonkgia hu kukai pakistani adab or falsafee bohot deep hotey hai aur mai abhi iqbal ke nazmo sahee tara samaj nahi saka meri ache doost. Anyways what did you folks do celebrate this momentous day for your countrie, fair to assume from the picture that it was a fun party for sur hahah. I have to give to pakistanaise folks for being resiliant and not bowing their heads down to extremism especially after the tragic incidents in karachi and its admirable with respect to the spirit displayed for their countriè

mai janab eli aeronaut, app ki is javab see mai khud chonkgia hu

haha.. yeh sach hai, kay app bohot saray Pakistaniyon say achi urdu boltay ho.

Just a tip.

Janab-ali = VERY VERY formal, When talking to me or other friends you can simply use "yaar" [Buddy] or "bhai" [Bro].

kukai pakistani adab or falsafee bohot deep hotey hai

Correct,Urdu is a VERY poetic language...with a large pile of literature....but SLOWLY you will learn...its a sweet language which doesn't disappoint.

aur mai abhi iqbal ke nazmo sahee tara samaj nahi saka meri ache doost.

The, day you could understand Iqbal.....you should pat yourself on the back for doing good. [We can discuss Iqbal in Naswaristan]

Anyways what did you folks do celebrate this momentous day for your countrie,

Its our national day, when on 23rd march 1940 a resolution was passed in Lahore to demand Pakistan.....the idea of this resolution was of no other than the legendary philosopher Iqbal himself,even though he passed away before the resolution was passed :)

fair to assume from the picture that it was a fun party for sur hahah.

A Real Pakistani has to be following.

1: Pagal [half insane]
2: Idealistic
3: Highly emotional
4: Food lover
5: He will laugh his heart out when he is happy.

I have to give to pakistanaise folks for being resiliant and not bowing their heads down to extremism especially after the tragic incidents in karachi and its admirable with respect to the spirit displayed for their countriè

When we Pakistanis meet each other we crack a joke "ham Pakistani aik khabis qaum main" [We Pakistanis are a wicked nation]...it means that we are thick skinned and, whatever happens, our will doesn't break. :)

Check this: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/85509-why-proud-being-pakistani.html

merci/shukriya

Back
Top Bottom