What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting article - But as it's contrary to the perception of majority Indians, So i doubt anyone gonna believe on it.

Yeah the writer is ISI agent.

Indian Muslims should take this state sponsored killings issue, to UN.

Last edited:
its bad state of affairs in assam right now.
previously it was the extremists vs the hindi speaking ppl.
now the focus has shifted to the muslims.
rip to the dead.

now.....has anybody from the forum visited these places ??? a year back when there was a major clash between the muslims and the bodos, the muslims escaped from kokrajhar area to WB. among these bordering villages, i have my nanihaal (mom's home). these local ppl housed these muslims in under construction buildings, fed them and kept them safe till the mayhem was going on and then sent them back.
why am i saying that ???
bcoz they were not just muslims, they were bangladeshi muslims. local ppl confirmed that. how ??? they are not stupid.
did this act of charity on the part of localites hit the newspapers ??? nNOOOOO.
so ppl like @Nuri Natt can point finger at indians and write BS.
i say if newspaper cuttings and media to be believed, then our neighbours to the west are the most vile ppl living on earth. is that true ?? NO.
my message to the ppl here, try to know before u post.

Indian Muslims should take this state sponsored killings, issue to UN.
so should the minorities in ur country.
and btw, it wasnt the govt , they were NDFB militants.

to be honest nobody is really proud of them here ..we want migrants to leave but if this is their motive too ,we are not sure of it.. so...hold you opinion..
Sometimes you have to take support of evil to fight bigger evil. Bangladeshis should stay in their own country or be ready to face consequences

to be honest nobody is really proud of them here ..we want migrants to leave but if this is their motive too ,we are not sure of it.. so...hold you opinion..
bodos had been trying to put the message across by more peaceful means, but the state kept on protecting these vote banks.
what is happening is inevitable.

Wow,nice thread.what a bunch of loser's. Its a militia group who wants a separate state for them,killing other ethnic groups with different religion, from the same community, within the same country. And every body is like ,yeeaaa!!!
Boo yaaa,India's internal matter does not concern Bangladesh. So ,stop labelling your problem as illegal Bangladeshi.
When Rohingyas from mayanmar came in hoard's in Bangladesh because they were being slaughter by their own people.you guys here were like ,oh so sad,take them,they are helpless, feed them,they are your neighbors. So what happened now? Sent you ashamed of your own people now?killing Indians.be that Muslim.Indian nonetheless.

yes the chirang district was pretty tense a month ago ,when the incident happened.. present situation could be or not directly related to that incident.There is not much information on whether these killings has anything to do with recently concluded elections. NDFB songbijit faction is predominantly christian extremist group which is allegedly carrying out the killings. If they have any political backing and motives ,i m not aware of it .we should wait for fews days to see what comes up as the immediate cause of this episode of violence but anyways the root cause remains the illegal migrants and their increasing political clout in otherwise what was primarily tribal land ..

@Yzd Khalifa Double facepalm for Ranting pakistanis on this thread.

also i wonder wats the ULFA doing?
those 8itches were very active while killing the biharis, but when it comes to the illegal BDians, they are strangely silent.

Wow,nice thread.what a bunch of loser's. Its a militia group who wants a separate state for them,killing other ethnic groups with different religion, from the same community, within the same country. And every body is like ,yeeaaa!!!
Boo yaaa,India's internal matter does not concern Bangladesh. So ,stop labelling your problem as illegal Bangladeshi.
When Rohingyas from mayanmar came in hoard's in Bangladesh because they were being slaughter by their own people.you guys here were like ,oh so sad,take them,they are helpless, feed them,they are your neighbors. So what happened now? Sent you ashamed of your own people now?killing Indians.be that Muslim.Indian nonetheless.
tell your people to stay in your own country or be ready to face consequence.

halar fungainor bachain okhol, fwain bangladesh aiya dekhok mayr khaiba

nobody is dragging ur proud country's name.
but we cant call an illegal alien as indian just bcoz it doesnt suit ur highness.

halar fungainor bachain okhol, fwain bangladesh aiya dekhok mayr khaiba
khiniya rakhiya disi aamra bangladesh re. buicho phulaa ??

Indian support mass murder on illegal immigrant? How bout just deport the illegal immigrant instead of selective killing in mass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom