What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen.I think you are old enough and mature enough to understand media hype.
Have you guys found any proof of these people being Bangladeshi? Has your gov contacted Bangladesh gov yet?Has the foreign ministry communicated and set up a meetings yet.when is the body's are going to be sent here? Do you know?
If there is no proof,how long you guys will keep pretending?

halar fungainor bachain okhol, fwain bangladesh aiya dekhok mayr khaiba
Again proving that Bangladeshi culture is completely different from Indian and must be eradicated.

Indian support mass murder on illegal immigrant? How bout just deport the illegal immigrant instead of selective killing in mass?
There are to many of them, they rape our women and steal from us. They are inferior to us.

nobody is dragging ur proud country's name.
but we cant call an illegal alien as indian just bcoz it doesnt suit ur highness.

khiniya rakhiya disi aamra bangladesh re. buicho phulaa ??
What did he say? Can't understand Bengali thank god.

Indian support mass murder on illegal immigrant? How bout just deport the illegal immigrant instead of selective killing in mass?
u r so correct.......deportation is much better.
these militants had been crying their voice hoarse to do just that but the state govt shut their eyes and ears to that.
and so this situation precipitated to this.
unfortunate.
killing is bad, whether the victim is illegal or otherwise.

Again proving that Bangladeshi culture is completely different from Indian and must be eradicated.

There are to many of them, they rape our women and steal from us. They are inferior to us.

What did he say? Can't understand Bengali thank god.

But India not any better than Bangadesh, how can you be any superiority to them.

Listen.I think you are old enough and mature enough to understand media hype.
Have you guys found any proof of these people being Bangladeshi? Has your gov contacted Bangladesh gov yet?Has the foreign ministry communicated and set up a meetings yet.when is the body's are going to be sent here? Do you know?
If there is no proof,how long you guys will keep pretending?
There is no pretending, even the UN released statistics on illegal Bangladeshis.

But India not any better than Bangadesh, how can you be any superiority to them.
They are inferior because they want to come to our land, we don't want to go to there's. Also the Bangladeshis are very small people.

u r so correct.......deportation is much better.
these militants had been crying their voice hoarse to do just that but the state govt shut their eyes and ears to that.
and so this situation precipitated to this.
unfortunate.
killing is bad, whether the victim is illegal or otherwise.

Do you have concrete prove these victim of mass killing are the illegal immigrant from other country?

Do you have concrete prove these victim of mass killing are the illegal immigrant from other country?
@zootinali lives in the region and is a member of the Bodo community. He says that the area is plagued with illegals but the government won't take action because they need a extra vote bank.

Should I go and find illegal Indian in the US and start to murder because the US government failed to arrest and deport the illegal Indian?

nope, they dont carry certificates to prove their bangladeshi origin.

Should I go and find illegal Indian in the US and start to murder because the US government failed to arrest and deport the illegal Indian?
be my guest.
u will have to finish half of Mexico first.

That's the decision of the majority of American citizens, if they want it then so be it. Only if they are illegal though.
And the majority of Indians want illegal BD's out of India at any cost. They are bring there filthy culture here.

Nobody is supporting it Chini boy. The killers belong to militant groups that the Indian army has been fighting since decades.

nope, they dont carry certificates to prove their bangladeshi origin.

be my guest.
u will have to finish half of Mexico first.

What illegal Indian have to do with Mexico? are you related to Mexican?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom