What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm sure they are experts on the situation in Assam unlike a Assamese native himself.

Yes. I don't think believing in some random guy on a forum is a wise thing to do.

Of course I condemn the killing, and I would like to know why you would even ask me such a question.

I was thinking that since they happen to be illegals, you might justify their killing.

You cant make someone understand who is deliberately trying to ignore the facts. so leave it taau. :)

And what fact that you have shared with me till now? Anyways continue whining. I like it.

Another thing is that if they where Indian Muslims, they would have put up a fight. Bangladeshi Muslims are quite weak, I have had fights with them 6 times when they try to steal from my land. They always slap and scratch.

I m actually a BODO ,to be precise..
Apologies my friend. :)

If you really want to bring in the religious angle here ... a little fact this particular militant group is predominantly christian.

Yeah I already know that. I never said bodos are hindus. Smart as$. :lol:

Good job by Bodo militants. These illegal bangladeshis need to be kicked out. Let this be a warning to them

Another thing is that if they where Indian Muslims, they would have put up a fight. Bangladeshi Muslims are quite weak, I have had fights with them 6 times when they try to steal from my land. They always slap and scratch.

Apologies my friend. :)

Nah don't ... you are correct actually .. Bodos are one the core group of greater assamese communtiy

Yeah I already know that. I never said bodos are hindus. Smart as$. :lol:
You didn't really had to ..
hhhh.jpg

I was thinking that since they happen to be illegals, you might justify their killing.
When have I ever justified killing or even harming anybody, other than people convicted of heinous crimes?

Again, I'm curious to know why you would think such a thought about me, when I have never ever expressed such sentiments. Could this be your own prejudices at work, that you have such notions about me for no reason whatsoever?

Good job by Bodo militants. These illegal bangladeshis need to be kicked out. Let this be a warning to them
to be honest nobody is really proud of them here ..we want migrants to leave but if this is their motive too ,we are not sure of it.. so...hold you opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom