What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are mixing two things and that too deliberately ... good luck with it
let me share what a wise man once said....

"Behave like a total ***. Nothing good comes out of it."

Whatever. You yourself said you believe with what bodo militants say.

RIP. But on other threads Pakistanis are happy to see MQM supporters being killed and tortured. What hypocrisy is this?

Every murder is condemnable. Specially if it is of a Pakistani. The thing is people would take it more seriously if MQM stops joining govt again and again and then demanding the same govt to apprehend the murderers of its workers.

Yeah you assume it. That would be a better explanation.

And since you are a fan of some fascist organization that explains your indifference towards the murder of your own people.
My affiliations are not related to the topic, would you like me to bring your affiliations into it? So back on topic, please present me with evidence that there are indigenous Indian Muslim communities in the Bodo region. If not then it is obvious that you are merely trying to score brownie points.

there was a case of a Bodo girl murder by some illegal migrants.
that incident escalated this whole thing.
Murder of tribal girl triggers tension - The Hindu

@zootinali bro can you please provide more details ?
yes the chirang district was pretty tense a month ago ,when the incident happened.. present situation could be or not directly related to that incident.There is not much information on whether these killings has anything to do with recently concluded elections. NDFB songbijit faction is predominantly christian extremist group which is allegedly carrying out the killings. If they have any political backing and motives ,i m not aware of it .
we should wait for fews days to see what comes up as the immediate cause of this episode of violence but anyways the root cause remains the illegal migrants and their increasing political clout in otherwise what was primarily tribal land ..

yes the chirang district was pretty tense a month ago ,when the incident happened.. present situation could be or not directly related to that incident.There is not much information on whether these killings has anything to do with recently concluded elections. NDFB songbijit faction is predominantly christian extremist group which is allegedly carrying out the killings. If they have any political backing and motives ,i m not aware of it .
we should wait for fews days to see what comes up as the immediate cause of this episode of violence but anyways the root cause remains the illegal migrants and their increasing political clout in otherwise what was primarily tribal land ..
@Areesh
An Assamese native providing a first hand account of illegal Muslims in tribal land.

The average Bangladeshi looks like this:
rh5umg.jpg

They are roughly all 5ft1 and stink of fish. We don't want these people infecting our land.
A typical Indian child.
Its so pathetic to see Indians murdering their own people out of spite and defending it .
And they are hurping about Bangladesh of persecution of Hindus in BD.
How low people get?
So sad.

nope what I said was that "I agree with @chak de INDIA that the people who killed these people are militants"

And @chak de INDIA agrees with Bodo militants. So you also agree with bodo militants. And it is only Bodo militants who said that these 23 people were BD immigrants. . :)

@Areesh
An Assamese native providing a first hand account of illegal Muslims in tribal land.

First hand account doesn't prove anything.

that sums it up.

Thanks bro. Btw are you from the same region or some other part of assam ?

And @chak de INDIA agrees with Bodo militants. So you also agree with bodo militants. And it is only Bodo militants who said that these 23 people were BD immigrants. . :)

First hand account doesn't prove anything.
We don't have militant groups calling media houses and explain who they killed and why they killed them.

A typical Indian child.
Its so pathetic to see Indians murdering their own people out of spite and defending it .
And they are hurping about Bangladesh of persecution of Hindus in BD.
How low people get?
So sad.
Who is persecuting who? These are animist tribals attacking illegal settlers on there land.

We don't have militant groups calling media houses and explain who they killed and why they killed them.

Yeah. I think you also didn't read a particular part of the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom