What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
please do not try to put words in my mouth.

i condemn this crime . . however you need to introspect before jumping on to conclusions like these

What is wrong with that post? You guys disown your own minority and rant about Pakistani minorities on internet.

No, it's just an ID that we come across in general when in contact with BD immigrants.

Ok. Then there is no proof that these 23 dead guys were BD immigrants.

Tell me what other Muslim communities are in Assam? Anyone from India would never settle on tribal Assamese land. It's logical that along with the border with Bangladesh and admittance from many settlers that they are illegal Bangladeshis.

I don't know why they are there, what i have read in article is that they voted - so, if they can vote than they are Indian citizen unless you prove their document fake

It's amazing how international media is politically correct while presenting racial incedents in their own country but when it comes to the 3rd world countries they stir sh!t.
I dont want to make it a conspiracy case. International media does not need to know subtle differences at ground level. You did not know about all the factions in syrian crisis when media first reported the war, right?

its not fault, they are separatists, they violate Indian rule anyway and fight (with deadly arms)against our army. It is difficult to expect any peaceful behaviour from them.
The NE is full of tribals trying to dominate their own area, they have killed rival tribals in large numbers earlier. Imagine inter tribal warfare like in africa (except the savagery).

Appreciate your input, will look into.

Radical Muslims in India have killed Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, and Christians too.

I don't think we should blame the faith of Hinduism of all the violence committed by those who allegedly adhere to it.

Take us as an example too,

This terror attack against Saudi civilians sums up the whole equation of " stereotypes " :

1:10 onward ...
what you are witnessing in this thread is how Indians and Pakistanis argue. Depending on where the killings took place one group accuse the other one of not caring enough about their minorities. There is no sympathy for the victims only point scoring goes on.

What is wrong with that post? You guys disown your own minority and rant about Pakistani minorities on internet.

Ok. Then there is no proof that these 23 dead guys were BD immigrants.
Why would a West Bengal Muslim settle in Bodo territory please give me a reason I beg you? And considering the close border with Bangladesh and the multitude of fake. ID's in the area then it is 100% likely these are BD immigrants.

LOL

is it your habit or what ? if its a topic about pakistan you bring in India . . now its about India you are hell bent to drag in your country.

who brought in the Pakistan here ?

I am not relating anyone - Indians do so, as any Bengali who is Muslim is by default illegal Bangladeshi for you guys.
Well he hate Bangladeshi immigrants so much sometimes we can't Control our anger

LOL

is it your habit or what ? if its a topic about pakistan you bring in India . . now its about India you are hell bent to drag in your country.

who brought in the Pakistan here ?

I think it is important to bring Pakistan. It is important for the world to know how big the hypocrites Indian sympathizers of Pakistani minorities are.

I think it is important to bring Pakistan. It is important for the world to know how big the hypocrites Indian sympathizers of Pakistani minorities are.

its plain stupid and against the forum rules to bring in another country.

only trolls do that. now choice is yours. i'm done with the discussion with you.

I dont want to make it a conspiracy case. International media does not need to know subtle differences at ground level. You did not know about all the factions in syrian crisis when media first reported the war, right?
I am not saying there is any conspiracy, although do agree with that they might be ignorant about the ground realities.

I don't know why they are there, what i have read in article is that they voted - so, if they can vote than they are Indian citizen unless you prove their document fake
How can you say they vote what are the sources of your Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom