What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the article at all ?

It is Bodo fuckers who say they are illegal immigrants. Where is the proof for it? It is just an excuse to justify their heinous crime.

BTW . . no one is cheering for the deaths of innocents. so stop being so worked up.

Yeah. I know. I believe in you. :lol:

You are not calling spade a spade. You are hiding a crime behind issue of illegal immigrants.
lol do you think security forces are placed there to play gulli danda with these militants? No one is trying to hide this crime.

lol do you think security forces are placed there to play gulli danda with these militants? No one is trying to hide this crime.

Good that security forces have been deployed. I hope security forces play a better role than they played in some riots in the past.

Thats what BJP has said. no where they asked for killing these innocent people.

Ok - Where i talked about BJP. My argument is simple, You can't call someone holding Indian ID card an illegal unless your govt. declare the document is forged. But for Indian wherever they see Bengali+Muslim they declare him/her illegal Bangladeshis just because there are some illegal Bangladeshis, In this way every western should consider every brown and yellow person as illegal just because there are illegal immigrants?

It is Bodo fuckers who say they are illegal immigrants. Where is the proof for it? It is just an excuse to justify their heinous crime.

Yeah. I know. I believe in you. :lol:

LOL

so the locals who are living there from generations are telling lie ?

People need to discipline themselves by themselves.

In India's case, things may get out of control easily, but the restoration of law and order by the state isn't a bad idea either.

In any given day, violence takes place everywhere.
Totaly agree but in this case, a small secessionist group of militants fighting against GOI killed these people. But some people here think that Hindus are killing Muslims.

And those murderers are bloody militants. who kills anyone who are against their cause of a separate bodoland.

And you and other Indians believe in those "bloody militants" BS. :)

How to explain this to anti-Hindu/ anti-India hate mongers on this forum.

Sadly, most Indians in this forums didn't give anyone the chance to defend them due to the fact that people hear nothing but foul language.

My case is different though, I take my issues on individually.

How to explain this to anti-Hindu/ anti-India hate mongers on this forum.

It is a well known fact that Bodo militants have killed hundreds if not thousands of Indian soldiers in Assam over the last few decades. Anyway, I do blame Congress to a certain extent extent for screwing them over by allowing Bangladeshi encroachment into their tiny lands.

And you and other Indians believe in those "bloody militants" BS. :)
well they have been killing Indian soldiers in the past, and that kind of thing is taken pretty seriously here. So yes we do believe in "bloody militants" BS.

Did you read the article at all ?.

Highlighted for you, "they say" illegal - by saying someone illegal one doesn't become illegal - you should prove their documents fake and take legal action.

Bodo people have frequently clashed with Muslims they say have illegally entered from neighboring Bangladesh and encroached on their ancestral lands near the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom