What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlighted for you, "they say" illegal - by saying someone illegal one doesn't become illegal - you should prove their documents fake and take legal action.

Bodo people have frequently clashed with Muslims they say have illegally entered from neighboring Bangladesh and encroached on their ancestral lands near the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan.

han Chicha. . .

the people living there from generations don't know about their tribes and the area they live in.

Yup. . .until you bring something concrete to prove it otherwise. :coffee:

Well not surprised that you believe in murderers. Bodo guys are not the first one. You are about to elect a murderer as PM too. So this isn't the only instance in believing in murderers.

Totaly agree but in this case, a small secessionist group of militants fighting against GOI killed these people. But some people here think that Hindus are killing Muslims.

Radical Muslims in India have killed Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, and Christians too.

I don't think we should blame the faith of Hinduism of all the violence committed by those who allegedly adhere to it.

Take us as an example too,

This terror attack against Saudi civilians sums up the whole equation of " stereotypes " :

1:10 onward ...

well they have been killing Indian soldiers in the past, and that kind of thing is taken pretty seriously here. So yes we do believe in "bloody militants" BS.

So you believe in the murderers of your soldiers. Nice. :)

For that I need some kind of verification to prove that his or her ID card is illegal. I just can't assume he or she is illegal if they speak pushtoo. Something you guys are doing here. Dead guy is muslim. Yeah they are not Indians. Who cares.

Writing RIP doesn't hide indifference.

And only a bharati would think it is a fail. Or else there is perfect relationship between the both.
Does a ID card like this prove anything to you?
9zmwya.jpg

Would you be suspicious and isn't it kind of obvious?

And how can you accuse them of indifference without any basis? Desperate failiure.

Well not surprised that you believe in murderers. Bodo guys are not the first one. You are about to elect a murderer as PM too. So this isn't the only instance in believing in murderers.
Bangladeshi are discrace they snatching opportunities of Our common citizens who native for generations :mad::mad: we should kick them out

is Modi the topic here ?

Do not divert from the main issue.

Does a ID card like this prove anything to you?
9zmwya.jpg

Would you be suspicious and isn't it kind of obvious?

And how can you accuse them of indifference without any basis? Desperate failiure.

Is this the ID card of one of those dead guys? Prove it.

is Modi the topic here ?

Do not divert from the main issue.

Not diverting from the topic. Just saying since you agree with murderers.

Bangladeshi are discrace they snatching opportunities of Our common citizens who native for generations :mad::mad: we should kick them out

You have the right to kick them out. Not your own Indian muslims by calling them BD immigrants.

Yes, there are. But how do they relate to illegal Bangladeshi Muslims?

I am not relating anyone - Indians do so, as any Bengali who is Muslim is by default illegal Bangladeshi for you guys.

Highlighted for you, "they say" illegal - by saying someone illegal one doesn't become illegal - you should prove their documents fake and take legal action.

Bodo people have frequently clashed with Muslims they say have illegally entered from neighboring Bangladesh and encroached on their ancestral lands near the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan.
Tell me what other Muslim communities are in Assam? Anyone from India would never settle on tribal Assamese land. It's logical that along with the border with Bangladesh and admittance from many settlers that they are illegal Bangladeshis.

Or it might someone's fault on an individual base.
its not fault, they are separatists, they violate Indian rule anyway and fight (with deadly arms)against our army. It is difficult to expect any peaceful behaviour from them.
The NE is full of tribals trying to dominate their own area, they have killed rival tribals in large numbers earlier. Imagine inter tribal warfare like in africa (except the savagery).

Not diverting from the topic. Just saying since you agree with murderers.

please do not try to put words in my mouth.

i condemn this crime . . however you need to introspect before jumping on to conclusions like these

Mentality of a secular Indian: Kill Indian Muslims. Call them BD immigrants. Cheer their death. Rant on various websites about "persecution" of minorities in Pakistan.

In short. Behave like a total ***. Nothing good comes out of it.

I am not relating anyone - Indians do so, as any Bengali who is Muslim is by default illegal Bangladeshi for you guys.
No, obviously not. And how are Indians relating West Bengal Muslims with Illegal BD's? Don't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom