What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not ID than how you prove that you are an Indian citizen? I don't think Indian Bengalis have some special birth mark on their forehead. And why Bengali+Muslim automatically assumed Illegal Bangladeshi why not Bengali Hindus are suspected for being illegal Bangladeshis?

First of all, these militants have also killed bengali hindus from BD in the past. Secondly, voter ID or even passpost fraudulently procured does not grant one citizenship, there are laws for that.

Most hindus who come from BD move to Bengal, not encroach on tribal lands in Assam.

However let me tell you, its Indian govt failure all around. But just don't give it hindu-muslim color is all.

So tell me how you concluded that they are not Bangladeshi? And please tell me how the incident relates to secularism?

They are killed in India. They are Indians. Unless you share some kind of strong proof that the guys killed were BD immigrants.

PS: Not that human loss is justified even if they are from BD. But just for the sake of the argument. One has to stoop low to talk to a Bharati.

They are killed in India. They are Indians. Unless you share some kind of proof that the guys killed were BD immigrants.

PS: Not that human loss is justified even if they are from BD. But just for the sake of the argument. One has to stoop low to talk to a Bharati.
Okay, so by your logic a Afghan immigrant killed in Pakistan is suddenly a Pakistani?
And once again please tell me how a war between a animist tribe and a illegal community has anything to do with secularism?

these illegal Bangladeshis are inciting violence in Assam ,fucking lungis muslim can never coexist with anybody peacefully

There are a lot of ways - a family tree certificate from the village officer, school or college certificates, birth certificates, a authorization letter from the head of the local religious or government body. Any other validation documents, ancestral property ownership proof, proof of his parents (their citizenship proof or birth or death proof)m any proof of land allotment at least a couple of decades ago etc etc

Just a voter ID card and that too a fake one does not prove him to be a citizen.

Very right - than ask your govt. to verify IDs of all Bengali Muslims and take necessary action as it's not possible for Muslims to carry all those proves along with him/her all the time to prove that his/her ID is not fake and he/she is Indian.

Okay, so by your logic a Afghan immigrant killed in Pakistan is suddenly a Pakistani?

Yes. He or she would be a Pakistani. Unless I have some proof that he or she is an illegal Afghan refugee.

And once again please tell me how a war between a animist tribe and a illegal community has anything to do with secularism?

The indifference that you guys show on these deaths has everything to do with secularism.

these illegal Bangladeshis are inciting violence in Assam ,fucking lungis muslim can never coexist with anybody peacefully
Trust me brother, my family are zamindars in Bihar and we have had our fair share of run ins with them.

Looks like a very secular Bharati. Would behave like a total *** and would rant about so called persecution of minorities in Pakistan somewhere else.

Very right - than ask your govt. to verify IDs of all Bengali Muslims and take necessary action as it's not possible for Muslims to carry all those proves along with him/her all the time to prove that his/her ID is not fake and he/she is Indian.
Thats what BJP has said. no where they asked for killing these innocent people.

Discuss what? You assumptions that the dead were BD immigrants? No I am not interested in Bharati assumptions.
I don't see Indians cheering the loss of lives. We are discussing a great problem affecting that particular region. Moreover many Pakistanis were wishing that ISI must arm such militant groups to make India bleed. But since now some fringe militant group apparently killed muslims people here are saying that they are listening to Modi's crusade of killing illegal bangladeshis.

Yes. He or she would be a Pakistani. Unless I have some proof that he or she is an illegal Afghan refugee.

The indifference that you guys show on these deaths has everything to do with secularism.
To the first point, what if it is a known fact that they are illegal Afghans that obtained ID's through bribery, are they still Pakistani?

And what do you mean "indifference"? Every Indian on this topic has written RIP to the victims. This is not related to secularism in any way, please find another topic because you have failed with this one.

I don't see Indians cheering the loss of lives. We are discussing a great problem affecting that particular region. Moreover many Pakistanis were wishing that ISI must arm such militant groups to make India bleed. But since now some fringe militant group apparently killed muslims people here are saying that they are listening to Modi's crusade of killing illegal bangladeshis.

I can see Indians disowning their owning people shamelessly. That is where the indifference comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom