What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentality of a secular Indian: Kill Indian Muslims. Call them BD immigrants. Cheer their death. Rant on various websites about "persecution" of minorities in Pakistan.

In short. Behave like a total ***. Nothing good comes out of it.

Do you know the whole story behind this attack? or just jumped the gun after reading key words .... India, Muslims, Killed !!!!

lol..chachu ..u are so hell bend on proving them indian citizen.....:lol::lol:
if u get a forged passport and Id of US then u too will become the citizen of US....and US govt. will have to grant u every rite....:lol:
kabhi to dimag laga liya karo......:D:D...ya fir troll kar rahe ho to baat hi kutch aur hai.....:whistle:

1st I don't have any charm of becoming US national legally or illegally, but anyway it will be duty or US govt. to prove my document forged, If they can't do than legally i should be granted every right. Same is the case here, unless your govt. should catch prove that their documents are forged and than punish them for fraud and deport them they are Indians and should be treated as Indian.

If not ID than how you prove that you are an Indian citizen? I don't think Indian Bengalis have some special birth mark on their forehead. And why Bengali+Muslim automatically assumed Illegal Bangladeshi why not Bengali Hindus are suspected for being illegal Bangladeshis?
The difference between Bangladeshi Hindus and Muslims is that Bangladeshi Hindus are victims of persecution in Bangladesh by members of the "religion of peace" so therefore they are given entry on humanitarian grounds. Bangladeshi Muslims are just poor people trying to get more money.

Do you know the whole story behind this attack? or just jumped the gun after reading key words .... India, Muslims, Killed !!!!

Yeah I know the story. You have disowned your people and have called them illegal BD immigrants. Same old BS from Bharat. Not the first time. Won't be the last time.

If not ID than how you prove that you are an Indian citizen? I don't think Indian Bengalis have some special birth mark on their forehead. And why Bengali+Muslim automatically assumed Illegal Bangladeshi why not Bengali Hindus are suspected for being illegal Bangladeshis?

There are a lot of ways - a family tree certificate from the village officer, school or college certificates, birth certificates, a authorization letter from the head of the local religious or government body. Any other validation documents, ancestral property ownership proof, proof of his parents (their citizenship proof or birth or death proof)m any proof of land allotment at least a couple of decades ago etc etc

Just a voter ID card and that too a fake one does not prove him to be a citizen.

Okay, so an illegal immigrant to Pakistan from Afghanistan with a forged ID would suddenly become a Pakistani then and you would happily consider him as one of your own?

There are many afghans who have acquired IDs by bribing and they are considered Pakistani national.

Last edited:
The tribals who killed these people are Christian Bodo Militants. This is not a Hindu vs Muslim riot, so stop blaming Hindus for it. These tribals have also killed illegal Bangladeshi Hindus in the past. I don't support these killings in any way but I do sympathise with them to an extent. Illegal Bangladeshis take the land and jobs from these tribals and the government refuses to do anything, so they have taken law into their own hand. These tribals are also fighting for independence from India because of the reasons above- no action against illegal migrants.

Are they fighting for a sovereign Bodoland or a separate state within the Indian Union, as far as i know latter is true.

1st I don't have any charm of becoming US national legally or illegally, but anyway it will be duty or US govt. to prove my document forged, If they can't do than legally i should be granted every right. Same is the case here, unless your govt. should catch prove that their documents are forged and than punish them for fraud and deport them they are Indians and should be treated as Indian.

No they are not - not by a long mile.

Yeah I know the story. You have disowned your people and have called them illegal BD immigrants. Same old BS from Bharat. Not the first time. Won't be the last time.
Thank you for aptly demonstrating your lack of interest in discussing the topic at hand. Enjoy trolling.

Thank you for aptly demonstrating your lack of interest in discussing the topic at hand. Enjoy trolling.

Discuss what? You assumptions that the dead were BD immigrants? No I am not interested in Bharati assumptions.

Are they fighting for a sovereign Bodoland or a separate state within the Indian Union, as far as i know latter is true.
Yes, a separate state within the union. Similar to the Gorkhaland movement.

Discuss what? You assumptions that the dead were BD immigrants? No I am not interested in Bharati assumptions.
So tell me how you concluded that they are not Bangladeshi? And please tell me how the incident relates to secularism?

The difference between Bangladeshi Hindus and Muslims is that Bangladeshi Hindus are victims of persecution in Bangladesh by members of the "religion of peace" so therefore they are given entry on humanitarian grounds. Bangladeshi Muslims are just poor people trying to get more money.

You mean there are no Indian Bengali Muslims - all of them are Bangladishis and all Bangladeshi Hinus are given Indian nationality legally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom