What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no pretending, even the UN released statistics on illegal Bangladeshis.

They are inferior because they want to come to our land, we don't want to go to there's. Also the Bangladeshis are very small people.
There is no pretending, even the UN released statistics on illegal Bangladeshis.

They are inferior because they want to come to our land, we don't want to go to there's. Also the Bangladeshis are very small people.
There are currently 1.5 million illegal Indians living in Bangladesh, its a fact acknowledge by government. Unofficially god knows how many more?
According to your logic ,it OK to kill them?

There are currently 1.5 million illegal Indians living in Bangladesh, its a fact acknowledge by government. Unofficially god knows how many more?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Please give me details on these "illegal Indians".

Nobody is supporting it Chini boy. The killers belong to militant groups that the Indian army has been fighting since decades.

No one need any Indian support, like asking for Indian rapist for a moral support what a funny little joke.

Show me a UN report mentioning this number.

There are UN reports categorically stating the presence of 3 million Bangladeshi illegals in India.

Anyway, killing illegals is not the right way.

What illegal Indian have to do with Mexico? are you related to Mexican?
i was trying to emphasize on ur murderous mood on the basis of legality of stay.
no. of illegal indians in america is much less than illegal mexicans in the US

A bunch of illegal Indian curry sneak into the US should all be execute by the firing squat.

Show me a UN report mentioning this number.

There are UN reports categorically stating the presence of 3 million Bangladeshi illegals in India.

Anyway, killing illegals is not the right way.
I am too lazy for lengthy discussion. Its in this forum,in BD section.
Find it.

Should I go and find illegal Indian in the US and start to murder because the US government failed to arrest and deport the illegal Indian?

Well as per justification provided in this thread, you can kill any brown person and say he was illegal and as some brown people are involved in crimes so he was criminal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom