What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justifying killing and kicking out of the land ...yet you cry crocodile tears when we ask even a small portion of the worlds largest refugee (Afghans in Pakistan) to go home....

So you are Hindu!

Racist Secular Nationalist Hindu taking rights from BDians! :o::o::o:

Bangladeshians having rights in India? :o::o::o:

Is der a weed party going on in ur Campus? What u smoking? :D :D :D

A bunch of illegal Indian curry sneak into the US should all be execute by the firing squat.

Before that the American firing 'squats' will execute the Chini noodles out of you.

We have a member here calling for the massacre of of a people on an international forum. I guess the forum will allow it since it is Indians he wants killed. @Oscar @Jungibaaz

Well as per justification provided in this thread, you can kill any brown person and say he was illegal and as some brown people are involved in crimes so he was criminal as well.

Indian justify of mass killing by associate Muslim as the illegal immigrant.

Before that the American firing 'squats' will execute the Chini noodles out of you.

We have a member here calling for the massacre of of a people on an international forum. I guess the forum will allow it since it is Indians he wants killed. @Oscar @Jungibaaz

Stop crying since you in here defend mass killing of illegal immigrant in your country. No one will hear your cry and whine.

Stop crying since you in here defend mass killing of illegal immigrant in your country. No one will hear your cry and whine.

Nobody defended anything. Idiot. You are the only murderous noodle here

Secular Democratic country doesnt give rights :cray:

What rights do Bangladeshis have in India and why ?

Could be.I don't really understand ethnic language very much:(.but its very similar to Assamese and Nepali.
no dude.
u cant be further from the truth.
its totally different from assamese n nepali. i did my college at silchar (Cachar distt) in assam. i was born in karimganj (border town with BD). hence i know that dialect a little bit.

Fucking retard China man don't bring your sarcastic bull shit here.

Not bullshit or satire but no one outside of India think much of Indian other than savager and rapist.

Why is this troll thread reached 25 pages?

Super senseless thread by a more super senseless member. As like most Pakistanis, even here we see something asserted without any logic or proofs.

OP in whole thred talks bout they being Indians and not BDs. Nothing more nothing less and we like fools are feeding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom