What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Assam is a Congress ruled state, it's the Congress' performance you should be questioning , not Modi's. Don't drag your Modiphobia everywhere.

Well guess who made statement regarding kicking Bangladeshis out. The one who is suffering from phobia is you. I dont care about throwing illegal immigrants out but killing them is pure inhumane.

Bangladeshi or Indians, civilians should not be killed. RIP.

In case Pakistanis do not know, Indian security forces are fighting these same militants for decades, something that you yourselves point out on all kinds of threads.

Lastly, I hold congress responsible for this mess. This is just one more example of congress creating serious national security issues just for votes. Shame on congress.

we need a firm policy regarding illegals asap

Well guess who made statement regarding kicking Bangladeshis out. The one who is suffering from phobia is you. I dont care about throwing illegal immigrants out but killing them is pure inhumane.

He spoke of sending illegal Bangladeshis back , not of killing them. Even though Assam is Congress ruled , you blame Modi for this, even though when one talks about events in Gujarat in 2002, you guys simply pounce on Modi.. You need to get rid of this Modiphobia and look at things objectively.

it doesnt matter if it isnt a religious conflict .. bjp will surely support killers because they are killing MUSLIMS ..
ya...BJP will support killers.....you want to come and save them....u are welcome...:sarcastic::sarcastic:

This is really messed up, I hope the menace of illegal bangladeshis is needed to solved for once.

If they have voted than it means that they hold Indian citizenship.....

it doesnt matter if it isnt a religious conflict .. bjp will surely support killers because they are killing MUSLIMS ..

Nobody supports their killing. Nobody except for some hardcore right wing elements.

The ones without citizenship need to be dealt with. For those who have received citizenship from Congress in exchange for votes, well we can't do anything about that now.

your govt. made the statement of kicking all afghans out.....does that mean killing them all.....
u people are impossible....because u are not here u understand and put ur point but to point figures on other....

We don't want amateur Muslim analysis of the social situation in Assam. The reality is that the people who carried out the attacks where members of the Bodo community who aren't even Hindu. There have been tensions between illegal BD immigrants and Bodos for quite a while. Please tell me how this is related to Modi? Grow up.

It's the sub continent where fake ID's are dime a dozen. A recent example .....
BmEzFHrIIAATcxd.jpg:medium

We don't want amateur Muslim analysis of the social situation in Assam. The reality is that the people who carried out the attacks where members of the Bodo community who aren't even Hindu. There have been tensions between illegal BD immigrants and Bodos for quite a while. Please tell me how this is related to Modi? Grow up.

God did you seriously have to make another profile just to make this comment. Looks like i am not the one here who needs growing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom