What's new

21st ASEAN Summit in Cambodia (from Nov. 18 to 20)

a3461525834e1938a3b666cda83c5044.jpg

(From left) Philippine President Benigno Aquino, Singapore's Lee Hsien Loong, Thailand's Yingluck Shinawatra, Vietnam's Nguyen Tan Dung, Barack Obama of the US and Cambodia's Hun Sen.

See the link on one of my previous post & there's something you forgot China is a motherhumping SUPERPOWER as in they can influence a country way more effectively than yours can. Would you cover for another 8 billions if the said Chinese Investments leave the country?

Cambodia has the option to stay neutral between Vietnam and China.

a3461525834e1938a3b666cda83c5044.jpg

(From left) Philippine President Benigno Aquino, Singapore's Lee Hsien Loong, Thailand's Yingluck Shinawatra, Vietnam's Nguyen Tan Dung, Barack Obama of the US and Cambodia's Hun Sen.

On this pic, the lady Yingluck looks very pretty :smitten:
I believe our Prime Minister likes to hold her hands.

ASEAN's motto is "One Vision, One Identity, One Community." sadly even before this summit Cambodia had already made it clear that they will be kissing chinese a.s.s. If Cambodia cannot support the interests of its fellow ASEAN members, then I guess it has no business to be in the association. It's obvious that this country is working more for the interest of China rather than its fellow ASEAN brothers and it fosters division among us to the delight of greedy China.

ASEAN should unite unless it wants China to settle (or rule it) instead. In the first place China already violated UNCLOS. China of course wants bilateral talks with its divide and conquer tactics. They wanted to dictate the terms of not "internationalizing" the situation, given the limited resources of the Philippines or Vietnam especially going against a super bully. That’s why the best option for ASEAN is to stand together, legitimately and peacefully repel the Chinese tyrants' crazy 9-dash ambitions. Well 'verbally pushing for justice' on the international forum is the civilized way of stating objectives ‘cos how can one nation claim waters close to another nations territory is beyond logical reasoning. The only reason is greed and Nazism mentality. Like what I said it's China driving the conflicts and creating tension. :tdown:

Enough said.

You little Phil guys used to be US servants and you can kick nobody out of ASEAN. Check out the claims of your government. Viets are already sucking the oils/gases from your "territories". Man, your small balled P!

You little Phil guys used to be US servants and you can kick nobody out of ASEAN. Check out the claims of your government. Viets are already sucking the oils/gases from your "territories". Man, your small balled P!

Enough there will be no more deviation from the topic. As much as I hate Auspice "attitude he's still in posting within the topic

LOL I have to laugh at these Viets and Filipinos trying to use all kind of tactics, bad mouthing, illogical reasoning, coercion and intimidation etc, to bring other countries that have nothing to do with their territorial disputes to their sides. Be realistic, you guys are not exactly saints either and you two create as much troubles as anyone else if not more.

LOL I have to laugh at these Viets and Filipinos trying to use all kind of tactics, bad mouthing, illogical reasoning, coercion and intimidation etc, to bring other countries that have nothing to do with their territorial disputes to their sides. Be realistic, you guys are not exactly saints either and you two create as much troubles as anyone else if not more.

They want to bring in the US, India, Japan, South Korea and whole ASEAN to counter China. US GI are notorious in raping women :) South Koreans and Okinawans should know about this. If Pinoys want US to establish a base on their soil they can expect the same thing to happen. Whether the US are stationing troops in Vietnam or Philippines they can't contain China. I hope Vietnam and Philippines are prepared to spend loads of money if they want US presence. ;)

@ahfatzia

all belong to the game...to a very high stakes poker game. One says "everything is allowed in love and war".

Last edited by a moderator:
@ahfatzia

all belong to the game...to a very high stakes poker game. One says "everything is allowed in love and war".

That's your poker game with the other claimants that has nothing to do with us, so don't expect us to support your hegemony ambitious over SCS. You already own 40 islands and why's that you still not satisfied. You best route is to deal with China one on one to keep your possessions but no, you want to kick China out of SCS so that you can deal with Philippines and Malaysia later on.

Such wishful thinking but then that's your business with others, we are not taking sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

They have the right, their interest is threatened by China. The only thing I don't like about this "Viets & Pinoys" forumer in here is their attack toward Cambodia a fellow ASEAN member state. Accusing them of kissing Chinese a.s.s ,calling them Dog among other things. They said their "ASEAN Defender" yet they are more than willing to cut Cambodia off the group when China manage to influence them. Instead of understanding Cambodia motives for doing so they just lash out at the country.

You said the word that I want to say, hehe!
For them, ASEAN countries must side with them, don't find the their contribution to ASEAN development, just want to tie ASEAN up with their selfishness, confrontation with china, follow USA, and also show their so-called victim position, I do know that most of ASEAN countries know their real motive, Viet and Phillippine think they are smarter, do want to play ASEAN.

That's your poker game with the other claimants that has nothing to do with us, so don't expect us to support your hegemony ambitious over SCS. You already own 40 islands and why's that you still not satisfied. You best route is to deal with China one on one to keep your possessions but no, you want to kick China out of SCS so that you can deal with Philippines and Malaysia later on.

Such wishful thinking but then that's your business with others, we are not taking sides.

And I totally agree with this perspective, Indonesia, Singapore, and another ASEAN countries that have nothing to do with the claim shouldn't take sides. ASEAN is not a military bloc, it is only an association, was created so that each government can focus on nation building and creating conducive situation in the region by respecting each others. Taking sides is a little bit too much for an association.

You said the word that I want to say, hehe!
For them, ASEAN countries must side with them, don't find the their contribution to ASEAN development, just want to tie ASEAN up with their selfishness, confrontation with china, follow USA, and also show their so-called victim position, I do know that most of ASEAN countries know their real motive, Viet and Phillippine think they are smarter, do want to play ASEAN.

Ohh... for god sake man, your country started this and because of this the whole group is tearing each other apart. They are actually the Victims here, but we have to find a compromise that satisfy each group in the SCS right now.

Back
Top Bottom