What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Omar Abdullah is a practical and sane person. Nay sayers should hear what he has said.

Weak congress has no chance against Modi....may be next election ... wait

It was an amazing view outside arvind kejriwal's house in Delhi after election result. LOL Na banda Naa bande ki Jaat. Bunch of Jhaadu lying on the roads LOL

What happened to "punjab mein 100 seats aayegi" kejriwal is missing since election results came out. LOL zero seats in Goa. This fraud kejru Is totally exposed. people dont trust him anymore.

Kya Hoon Main Aur Kya Samajhte Hai Zamaane Wale... Har Baat Bhi Nahi keh Dete Kabhi Bataane Wale...

IMG-20170311-WA0012.jpg

pAAP's 38 candidates got trolled back by voters to end their circus game....

Modi led BJP wins the election battle .Fantastic a chance for UP to move UPwards in all fields of activity

Kejriwal along with his aaptards went missing since election results. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What Kejriwal should have learnt from this , is that had he done good development work in Delhi, he would have done well in Goa and Punjab.

If AAP could govern, they would have inherited the space that congress is vacating.

I doubt he'll learn that lesson though! :what:

What Kejriwal should have learnt from this , is that had he done good development work in Delhi, he would have done well in Goa and Punjab.

If AAP could govern, they would have inherited the space that congress is vacating.

I doubt he'll learn that lesson though! :what:
Kejriwal and development don't fit in the same sentence. Youth of Delhi that voted for kejru in the name of free WIFI is feeling cheated now. There is no development in Delhi. Seriously Sheila dixit was alot better than this THUG.

Back
Top Bottom