What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

"We had let him roam free to intimidate and abuse Muslims, that's how he's become CM today" bit.ly/2mZYiQs

http://www.jantakareporter.com/india/adityanath-bungalow-purified/108707/

Bagjo me bhar hai, Delhi main Imandar Sarkar Hai!

It only means that the degree was awarded to him by TMB University.

Non-fulfilment of promise by Govt led to farmers' suicide:Cong bit.ly/2mkaSNq

ABVP creates ruckus over ex-BHU professor's remarks agnst RSS bit.ly/2mZJqRT

Why Modi is dormant on the following:

1. Gujarat : > Rs.2 Trillion debt, State wealth sold to Capital Cronies, malnourished poor, huge rich-poor divide, Ghettos for Muslims, slums for Dalits. RTI applicants will be shot dead !!Gujarat’s debt tripled in 10 yrs under Narendra Modi | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
  2. Madhya Pradesh : State police can rape tribals,no mdeia coverage, no punishment, VYPAM scam saw highest mysterious deaths, no CBI probe yet. RTI applicants will be shot deadHighest number of rape cases reported from Madhya Pradesh
  3. Chattisgarh : Tribals and Adivasis displaced, killed, raped homes burnt to make way for corporate’s to mine minerals. RTI applicants will be shot dead.Chhattisgarh Police raped and assaulted 16 women: NHRC
All above states ruled by BJP, presided by ‘ON-BAIL’ Amit Shah and blessed by world’s biggest Liar Modi (declared a criminal by EU & US for mass murders) !!

Video: कुलदीप नैयर अवार्ड से सम्मानित हुए रवीश कुमार, कहा- 'न्‍यूज एंकर इस वक्‍त का सबसे बड़ा गुंडा है' jantakareporter.com/hindi/ndtv-rav…

“We are bigoted people. Deep down. We love it” How Twitter reacted on Adityanath’s choice as UP CM jantakareporter.com/india/adityana…

C7VIOXSV0AARD3F.jpg

Duh Modiya!

Duh Modiya!!

Fantastic fantasies of sickular loosers is a sight to behold.
BJP has just won 4 out of 5 states and the supposed party which the OP supports, AAP has been decimated to such an extent that their Idiot in Chief wankerwal is now busy with his Jhadu, doing god knows what..

And Yogi as UP CM! Man, this is the best move of Modi since 2014, the sickulars, presstitutes, wankarwal & Co have gone into stunned shock...

2019 is done deal....Wonder if these pathetic loosers will put up a fight in 2024...Looking at the way they are going, I hav seriou doubts.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom