What's new

2016 Revolution! Lahore City of Pakistan

Lahore need high rise, buildings to look like a proper city, in this aspect Karachi will left behind Lahore soon.

You are right, its all Imran Khan's fault, he has been in power in Punjab for over 18 years and has nothing to show for it, PMLN came to power for the first time in Punjab and look at how Lahore has now transformed.
Bhai you forgot to tag me Patwari.

You can thank me later.

Bhai you forgot to tag me Patwari.

You can thank me later.

Sorry mera bhai, but there is a thread that was started by @Danish saleem where he was saying that just because he disagrees with PTI members he gets called names like Patwari and Baboon, which made me realize that i have been doing that too and so i decided that i will say what i think is right but i will not degrade anyone else just because they disagree with me

Frankly, Shahbaz Shariff has now become a legendry figure who developed Punjab and the capital Lahore. The Punjab Leadership headed by the titled Khadim-e-Ala Shahbaz Shariff had done a great job to develop & develop institutes, buildings, infrastructure, traffic laws, sports centres and toad network. Even though Nawaz, Dar, Captain Safdar seen to be the corrupt thieves along with there kids, Shahbaz Shahbaz has being the real implementer, changer, developer and mind behind the new outlook of modern Punjab.

I am sure you meant to write road :)

Last edited:
Sorry mera bhai, but there is a thread that was started by @Danish saleem where is was saying that just because he disagrees with PTI members he gets called names like Patwari and Baboon, which made me realize that i have been doing that too and so i decided that i will say what i think is right but i will not degrade anyone else just because they disagree with me

:o: :yahoo: :cheers:

Sorry mera bhai, but there is a thread that was started by @Danish saleem where he was saying that just because he disagrees with PTI members he gets called names like Patwari and Baboon, which made me realize that i have been doing that too and so i decided that i will say what i think is right but i will not degrade anyone else just because they disagree with me

Thanks for understanding.

You are right, its all Imran Khan's fault, he has been in power in Punjab for over 18 years and has nothing to show for it, PMLN came to power for the first time in Punjab and look at how Lahore has now transformed.

why u forgot bro, that Imran khan ruling KPK from last 3 years, and we love to saw the video like this from Peshawar as well.

Infrastructure has improved for sure, hopefully people are also following the traffic laws.

The traffic police is quite strict in Lahore. Although I have never been stopped by them, friends and cousins who have say that they cant be bribed. Maybe there are some officers here and there who are corrupt but as a rule they are a professional force.

why u forgot bro, that Imran khan ruling KPK from last 3 years, and we love to saw the video like this from Peshawar as well.

Ok lets compare 18 years of NS+SS rule in Punjab to 3 years rule of IK in KPK

1. Video of Traffic Police System

2. Video of Bab-e-Peshawar Bridge (2nd Largest Bridge in Pakistan)

3. Video about free Medical insurance card

4. Video about updates in the tourist sector
(the chair-lift are already up and running now)

5. Video about the new Police SCU (trained by Army SSG)

Ok lets compare 18 years of NS+SS rule in Punjab to 3 years rule of IK in KPK

1. Video of Traffic Police System

2. Video of Bab-e-Peshawar Bridge (2nd Largest Bridge in Pakistan)

3. Video about free Medical insurance card

4. Video about updates in the tourist sector
(the chair-lift are already up and running now)

5. Video about the new Police SCU (trained by Army SSG)
Some of these are Federal projects.

Punjab is still leading with a mile in Health Education and infrastructure...

Being a Karachiite I look at this stuff and I am super happy for Pakistan and Lahore, and then it breaks my heart for Karachi.

Karachi is still great, don't worry.

Swat..PTI

• 160818065106_malam_jabba_tourist_resort_976x549_bbc.jpg

یہ پر کشش اور قابل دید علاقہ دل کشی اور شادابی کا حسین مرقع ہے۔

• 160818065017_malam_jabba_tourist_resort_976x549_bbc.jpg

سامسن گروپ آف کمپنیز نے ہوٹل اور چئیر لفٹ 33 سال کے لیے لیز پر لے رکھے ہیں۔ نئے ہوٹل کی تعمیر کا کام 2018 میں مکمل ہو گا۔

• BBC
  • 160818065154_malam_jabba_tourist_resort_976x549_bbc.jpg

چئیر لفٹ کی بحالی کے بعد سے اب روزانہ تقریباً پانچ ہزار لوگ یہاں سیر کے لیے آتے ہیں۔

• 160818065246_malam_jabba_tourist_resort_976x549_bbc.jpg
    BBC
    اس چئیر لفٹ کو دو ماہ کے قلیل عرصے میں تیار کیاگیا ہے۔ نیچے سے پہاڑی کی ڈھلوان تک کا فاصلہ ڈیڑھ کلومیٹر ہے جو 15 منٹ میں طے کیا جا سکتا ہے۔

Awesome. As a karachiiet I honestly envy the Punjab leadership, doesn't matter what people say, I think SS has done a marvellous job in developing Infra structure in Punjab and specially Lahore

Cheer up by comparing the GDP of Karachi to Pakistan, you will be much happier.

Gangsters rule in Karachi right now. It should be a wealthy port city.

Karachi has so much potential but your beaches and water are dirty, crime everywhere and idiot rulers like MQM and PPP who are both incompetent and corrupt and retarded to the core. If somehow a technocratic government takes over there it will go places.

Lahore right now is still not good enough. Need buildings, high rise buildings. More stuff to do, more things to see without it being in a big shopping centre.
actually to be fair, when city governments had power in Musharraf's time, MQM (maybe it was only Mustafa Kamal, but he still belonged to MQM) did quite a lot. Signal free corridors were constructed, Karachi was kept clean and green. Even after intense rainfalls during Mustafa Kamal's era, no rainwater used to flood the roads. Garbage was collected regularly. Roads and streets were well maintained. Green spaces and parks were built and maintained. And then 2008 came, and PPP came in power, and everything went to sh*t.

The city turned into a garbage-can, no maintenance whatsoever was carried out of the drainage and sewage systems, water supply was disrupted, traffic system destroyed. And of course some mega projects that foreign investors were funding were put on hold. I still remember Karachi IT tower was to be built, land was purchased, excavation carried out, but nothing happened, as investors lost interest.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom