What's new

2014 Happy New Year - Defence.pk

Gentlemen and ladies,
A very happy new year to all my friends and members in PDF.
This year has brought a lot of good changes,also some of our very seniors of management have left this site,such Asim Aquil,Elmo and some more.We miss them too and wish them Happy New Year 2014.
This year has brought new hopes and opportunities for us.I wish best of luck to you all.
----------------------------------------
@Secur @WebMaster @jaibi @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Zakii @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @Neptune @AlpErTunga @Oscar
I Thankyou all for supporting me and backing me up:D @FaujHistorian @Talon @Jessica_L
@asad71 @joe shearar @jhungary @Oscar @Xeric @Leader @fatman17 @VCheng @Jazzbot @Manticore @Pakistanisage @RescueRanger @Yzd Khalifa @al hasani @haman10 and everyone whom I forgot to mention....:)
@Alpha1 you too:D
-Regards
Thank you and a very Happy New year to you too!! :D

@levina @Aamna14 @BDforever @jaibi @Armstrong @Contrarian @Kurama @telugodu @Secur@Slav Defence @Jungibaaz @Zakii @Flamingo @Ravi Nair @Jazzbot @Marshmallow@Srinivas@hinduguy @RAMPAGE @Dillinger @mafiya @Ayush @KRAIT @arp2041 @A.Rafay@Aka123@Mirzay @ZYXW @balixd @cb4 @KingMamba @Manticore @S.U.R.B. @HRK
@Hermione G @M-48 @Zakii @Loki @kobiraaz @Neptune @WebMaster @p(-)0ENiX
@Sashan @Srinivas @seiko @Sashan @Secur @Spring Onion @Zakii @nuclearpak @SOHEIL @T-123456 @RangerPK @airmarshal @BDforever @Chinese-Dragon @hasnain0099 @Skull and Bones@Pakistanisage @FaujHistorian @scorpionx @Jzaib @RescueRanger @Pukhtoon@Echelon@Leviza @American Pakistani @Areesh @Cherokee @Dillinger @hunter_hunted@L@eeq@persona_non_grata @Tayyab1796 @F.O.X @Zarvan @friendly_troll96 @@IND_PAK
@RescueRanger @Talon @INDIC @Aamna14 @haman10 @SOHEIL @atatwolf @Marshmallow@DRAY @Aeronaut @Jessica_L @Spring Onion @thesolar65 @neehar @danger007 @BDforever @WAR-rior @Kurama @Roybot @sandy_3126 @Janmejay
images
Happy New Year! Enjoy :tup:

Happy New Year!! Have a great one ;)

How many more hrs left??

Happy New Year to you too!! :D

Happy New Year @Slav Defence @Jessica_L @Aeronaut @Secur @Zakii @RazPaK @DESERT FIGHTER @KRAIT @chak de INDIA @BDforever @BLACKEAGLE @Leader @Jazzbot @Armstrong @Hyperion @al-Hasani @KingMamba @Aka123 @arp2041 @Marshmallow @p(-)0ENiX @RescueRanger @seiko @HRK @Zarvan :astagh: @balixd @LoveIcon @Pakistanisage @American Pakistani @SOHEIL @A.Rafay @Srinivas @T-123456 @Skull and Bones @Elmo @qamar1990 @Neptune @RangerPK @W.11 @ZYXW @Pboy @liontk

Last edited:
Happy New Year Everyone
Hello everyone, how is everyone doing? Happy new year and stay civil. You don't want me to come back now don't you? Stay aligned, stay mature and most of all stay friendly.

Take good care of yourselves, and may it be a better year than the one that has come to pass.

Great to hear that you are alive, Mosab. Please stick around a bit more if possible if your time allows that. We could use some help from time to time if you know what I mean.

Happy New Year

I think @al-Hasani has taken your Saudi role in your absence. ;)

I take that as a positive thing, Webby.:D

Anyway I wish a Happy New Year to everyone seeing this post, member as non-member. We people and the world could use a better 2014 than what 2013 has given us.

Happy new year every one.. Have a prosperous 2014..

~ Happy New Year to all my friends here, and to all members and their families. May this be a good year for all of us .. GOD bless you all ~

Back
Top Bottom