What's new

2013 - 54th International Mathematical Olympiad

In all pure cognitive test, the East Asians beat all tribe conclusively. But in all white man MNCs, East Asians are under represented not only in management positions, but down to engineers level. For example the world largest cellular chipset marker Qualcomm has 60% Indians.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2011/mar/09/citylights1-american-engineers-short-supply/

The racism against East Asian is very real. White man and Indians now allied against East Asians. In Silicon valley, it is always the East Asians do the engineering jobs while the Indians talk and lorded over East Asians.

The Koreans, Japanese and Vietnamese will soon realized that there won't be any future following USA. USA wanted to prevent the hegemony of China she is now guarding against East Asians. The only way for East Asian to go forward is to support a strong China.

In Singapore, I am in the hot spot of on going civilization war.

What the hell is this

In addition, in islam countries, Iran seems to be always on top. It seems to me that it is more related to its persian culture than its islam religion.

ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (programming Olympiad among universities)

Years
Year Country Institution
2013 Russia Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics [12]
2012 Russia Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
2011 China Zhejiang University
2010 China Shanghai Jiao Tong University
2009 Russia Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
2008 Russia Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
2007 Poland University of Warsaw
2006 Russia Saratov State University
2005 China Shanghai Jiao Tong University
2004 Russia Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
2003 Poland University of Warsaw
2002 China Shanghai Jiao Tong University
2001 Russia St. Petersburg State University
2000 Russia St. Petersburg State University

Is it so.... Then you should repair it....

dont waste my time

your people have shown DRDO/HAL the best stealth technology in the world. Adopt them in particular from the examplary PISA test where indians participated

He is just a racist. Asian racist.

no the poster was stating fact which is far from a racist

so you want to join the USA hegemony?

In addition, in islam countries, Iran seems to be always on top. It seems to me that it is more related to its persian culture than its islam religion.

Yes. Iran is the nation that gave the world Omar Khayyam and Averroes etc. Iranains I met are more East Asians in their attitude to work and European in their social mind frame than Middle-Eastern.. Science and technology in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dont waste my time

your people have shown DRDO/HAL the best stealth technology in the world. Adopt them in particular from the examplary PISA test where indians participated

LOL They terminated their participation for the next PISA test :cheesy:

Yes. Iran is the nation that gave the world Omar Khayyam and Averroes etc. Iranains I met are more East Asians in their attitude to work and European in their social mind frame than Middle-Eastern.. Science and technology in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LOL They terminated their participation for the next PISA test :cheesy:

Yeah Iranians perform consistently well on these kinds of competitions. They have bright minds.

Iran has a university called - Sharif University of Technology (Iran) which ranks pretty high on the ACM-ICPC competitions here on post #1

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-l-collegiate-program-g-contest-acm-icpc.html

This is how brilliantly Iranians have performed throughout the years at the International Math Olympiad:

IRN 10 8 10 16 15 5 12 8 4 9 17 11 18 10 8 1 3 9 8 8 6 14 8 14 14 20 26 31

http://www.imo-official.org/results.aspx

dont waste my time

You don't keep on passing wrong details... DRDO does not have habit of stealing and copying like you guys do! Between the same DRDO have developed the missiles which will be fired right where you are sitting.

In in the below site I done Ctrl+F, I could NOT find neither India nor China..... So don't paint an ever green picture.

List of International Mathematical Olympiad participants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh I know I know.. You created this thread for a sole reason! You are with a mission to create a thread like this!

You don't keep on passing wrong details... DRDO does not have habit of stealing and copying like you guys do! Between the same DRDO have developed the missiles which will be fired right where you are sitting.

In in the below site I done Ctrl+F, I could NOT find neither India nor China..... So don't paint an ever green picture.

List of International Mathematical Olympiad participants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh I know I know.. You created this thread for a sole reason! You are with a mission to create a thread like this!

a vast majority of the contents focus on and associated with the Olympiad itself with special emphasis on China
who cares about your country
if you dont feel comfortable then start one on your own of your interests

the contents in your wiki link is not comprehensive

Nope. But I wonder - why Asians should occupy the highest positions in American and European corporations? This is nonsense.

a vast majority of the threads focus on and associated with the Olympiad itself with special emphasis on China
who cares about your country
if you dont feel comfortable then start one on your own of your interests

the contents in your wiki link in not comprehensive

Ha ha ha... Good Joke.... Wiki is NOT comprehensive, Anyways India's score of 122 with 70 percentile is NOT that bad! Who know what fraud and copying you people did or how much you tortured the 6 poor souls like the way you torture for winning Olympic medals!

Nope. But I wonder - why Asians should occupy the highest positions in American and European corporations? This is nonsense.

most of these corps are MNCs and they usually pay well

Ha ha ha... Good Joke.... Wiki is NOT comprehensive, Anyways India's score of 122 with 70 percentile is NOT that bad! Who know what fraud and copying you people did or how much you tortured the 6 poor souls like the way you torture for winning Olympic medals!

you are just silly trying to take cover from your people's miserable performances

you are anonymous to almost invisible. only your consistent braggings are heard as noise pollutions nowadays!

This is my last answer to your troll!

Back
Top Bottom