What's new

2012 - WORLD MILITARY RANKINGS

S_O_C_O_M

Reaction score
rankings1.jpg

raknings2.jpg

GFP provides a unique analytical display of data covering global military powers with statistics compiled through various sources. All manner of countries are considered in the ranking, a spectrum helping to produce a near-complete comparison of relative military strengths from across the globe. The user should note that nuclear capability is not taken into account for the final ranking for this listing is purely a "numbers game" meant to spark debate and including nuclear weapons would clearly defeat its purpose. Therefore GFP comparisons are for consideration in a conventional war based solely on each individual nation's capabilities on land, at sea and through the air while including logistical and financial aspects when waging total war. Sources are stated whenever possible though some statistics are estimated if official numbers are not available.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/

A bit of a surprise Taiwan ranks 14th and my country, Singapore, ranks 41st. Where's the all powerful Vietnam? According to the Dai Viet boys here, they can wipe Taiwan and Singapore off the map and subjugate the Chinese Hoas.

Seriously Nepal is stronger than Dai Viet. Oh wait, Philippines at 23rd? I don't believe it, a country that defeated the US of A is not ranked? Must be my eyes, can someone prove me wrong, please.

Please don't post GFP rankings. That site looks like it costs a $1 dollar a month.

That site is very accurate and has precise equipment/manpower figures. It also has many interactive features such as to compare one country with another.

Phillipines does not have any major fighter aircraft and they are ranked above the likes of singapore, saudi arabia and south africa??

Nepal and afghanistan are ranked even though their military is weaker (equipment wise) to bangladesh, sri lanka and vietnam who are not ranked

BS ranking!!

1>Australia below Filipines(These guys don't even have a 4th Gen aircraft unlike Oz)

2> France and Israel below India.Oh!!Please cut the crap.:disagree:

BS ranking!!

1>Australia below Filipines(These guys don't even have a 4th Gen aircraft unlike Oz)

2> France and Israel below India.Oh!!Please cut the crap.:disagree:

I think it is going by the size of manpower than just quality.

Otherwise I am sure that Israel is stronger than today's UK at least in terms of capability. And France should be at number 5 at least.

France at No.8
Israel at No.10
Australia at No.24
Saudi Arabia at No.26

:disagree: no way.

Nonsense rankings. The first six are definitely UN security council permanent members and Israel.
They have ranked India above France and Israel, whereas India mostly imports all its weapons and the makers are ranked below India.
Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom