What's new

2010 Games Village is best ever in history of CWG: Fennel

How is it affecting those people???
Is it affecting their daily sunlight ? is it obstructing their path of travel ?/ are they being caged??/ Is the elctricity and water supply runs through signboard??

Yaa maybe true they cant see the advertisements from backside of the posts.. but hey its ok.. they can have a walk around and see it for themselves...:lol::lol:

The "Indian" says that themselves.... Just look at the vid...

You are wrong again!

Poverty in percentage decrease but in absolute term it is increasing! Why? The population explosion!I am not arguing with you on this!

I am just telling you the different way we handle an issue! Chinese relocate her resident but Indian hide her resident.

Isnt it nice that the people are not relocated from their own place...

They would hate to move from places from where they get to jobs easily from home.

Yes indeed the living standards are improving day by day with government schemes .

Here are the list of those schemes.

Read it if interested .or else just continue until u gets tired..:lol:

Slum Improvement Schemes

The "Indian" says that themselves.... Just look at the vid...

So you now believe what an Indian says...

See i am also an Indian..

I say... hmmmm.... hmmm.. yaaa Nicaragua is in russia.. no no wait.. i sayyy.... elephant is smaller than rabbit... no no wait... China is in mars... do u now believe me.. :lol::lol:

Isnt it nice that the people are not relocated from their own place...

They would hate to move from places from where they get to jobs easily from home.

Yes indeed the living standards are improving day by day with government schemes .

Here are the list of those schemes.

Read it if interested .or else just continue until u gets tired..:lol:

Slum Improvement Schemes

Good luck to India!

My country is UK u paranoid little man. Slums don't exist over here! Our govt makes sure of that!

what part of uk you are from or have you ever been to UK at all? people living in smelly caravan is less than any slums? have walked thru the subways which smells s£%t n urine in some part of uk? have u been to the high streets where people beg for food and money & sleep on the streets even during the heavy winter on some parts of your country?? get your head out of sand pit & smell some coffee you moron!!

I am just telling you the different way we handle an issue! Chinese relocate her resident but Indian hide her resident.

Well, you don't know how the poor in India behave. We don't and cannot wield an iron hand on these people because of the various reasons. If the government relocates them by building decent housing, they will rent it and come back to set up a slum somewhere else. This problem will persist till their children get educated and fore to move out. Then another batch from the villages would come.

My country is UK u paranoid little man. Slums don't exist over here! Our govt makes sure of that!

But slums, toilet, poor all these are in your heart and mind. No one needs to be a expert to see that...just to go through your posts.....

I have a suggestion, when you come up with different country's flags try to put something more than India-phobia, otherwise you will be revealed again.
:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

U sick little Indian!

Reported for personal attack. :)

U sick little Indian!

Its a mild fever .. im not that sick.. just a little sneezing due to continuous rain here in south Kerala.. And i am not little either.. i am quite taller than u can imagine..:lol::lol:

But slums, toilet, poor all these are in your heart and mind. No one needs to be a expert to see that...just to go through your posts.....

I have a suggestion, when you come up with different country's flags try to put something more than India-phobia, otherwise you will be revealed again.
:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Reported for personal attack. :)

Indian are little...

You are wrong again!

Poverty in percentage decrease but in absolute term it is increasing! Why? The population explosion!I am not arguing with you on this!

i am not talking about some percentage game here,this is the figure we had relocated

Please dont tell me about how u handle the issue,human right's orgs know how u handle the issue's,u r a nation which even do not allow its citizen to use Facebook,and now u r talking about r handling methods

He meant places like Nathula, Rajjouri or even Poonch i guess..

They are strategic places.:lol::lol:

Most probably removing them from their land and throw them outside the city. Thats the WAY HE THINKS.... :rolleyes:

i am not talking about some percentage game here,this is the figure we had relocated

Please dont tell me about how u handle the issue,human right's orgs know how u handle the issue's,u r a nation which even do not allow its citizen to use Facebook,and now u r talking about r handling methods

Yes, we ban facebook, that's our choice!

Please argue intelligenly! U're drifting out of the arguement point.

Have u even bothered to watch the vid I posted! Your own Indian journalist reports it! :cheesy:

Of course I have seen the video.My comment is basically on the media that shows tampers with the reality.A few people make a family and hundreds of such families make a slum.If someone tends to think that one can cover up all the slums by putting up boards then he is very much close to being paranoid.

Just a request...Go easy on abusing somebody personally and name calling.If you want a sane discussion over here,then you may very well go ahead.

Somebody can also pour some hot lead down your ears as well....it will not take much effort....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom