What's new

2010 Games Village is best ever in history of CWG: Fennel

Then what does it mean??

Does it mean we wear shorts in summer ... or we have short circuits in electricity..

Please elaborate to avoid further confusion Mr Honor.

hey Benny, I says it is shorts he is talking about.....:rofl::rofl:

ehhhh..... don't try to run away. Its very easy to make such comment... like calling anyone 'little sick' but need guts to argue over that.

Honor, is making silly comments and then running away.... :lol:

lol.... running away from what? I had nothing to hide like the signboard!!!!

Guys.. don't be childish.. 'little' in this context doesn't mean short.

I says Indian are shorty doesn't mean we are the tallest people! Poor logic sense!

:lol: and Chinese aren't?

I go to the city every year. A lot of Indians and Chinese there. Both are "shorty"s. :lol: :pop:

on topic

And this is one mans opinion, btw.

wow.. mods on rampage.. time pass is suspended.. this thread is gonna be boring now..

Tired of this CWG nonsense. What is all fuss about?

Even with all the pessimistic news flying around over the Village, not once did I doubt the successful completion of the games. In India, almost everything is completed right at the last moment.

Read --

"There is still an awful lot to be done," the 2006 Commonwealth Games decathlon champion said on Tuesday. "There are tractors all over the place.

"It's a little bit of a worrying situation but that's the way the Indians do it. There is a lot to be done but it wouldn't surprise me if they pulled it off."

BBC Sport - Commonwealth Games 2010: Venue 'ready' for athletics

That's the way we do things -- right in the nick of time.

Perhaps some outsiders don't like our style of work. Fine. Deal with it.

As for all the criticisms pouring in, keep them coming. I know who will have the last laugh.

Getting back on topic...

I'm not surprised that people are saying that the Delhi Games Village is the best in the history of the CWG's.

The amount of effort and money that has been pumped into the Delhi games is unprecedented in the history of the CWG's... and judging by the excellent opening ceremony, I would say they have done exceedingly well.

Since the beginning, the "international media" has done nothing but "exaggerate", and sometimes (like in the case of the Australian media) blatantly LIE about the CWG's in order to print a "sensational" story.

Luckily, most rational people were able to see through the media exaggerations.

Why did China hide the girl who sang the song at the beijing olympics and replaced her with a lip-syncing barbie doll?

Beijing Olympics: Faking scandal over girl who 'sang' in opening ceremony - Telegraph

number of people dead because the girl didn't sing: 0
number of people dead due to slum disease and poverty: 2 million/year

120 million dead since independence of india. the worst crime against humanity in history. less people died when britain ruled india.

i am amazed that you think the 2 problems are on similar scales.

Back
Top Bottom