What's new

2001-2002 Pakistan India Stand off India lost 789 Soldiers

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Indian cost for the buildup was 21,600 crore (US$4.1 billion), while the Pakistani cost was $1.4 billion. Also it took India months to mobilize and lost 789 men in the process... around 200 in the initial phase of laying mines:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

The Indian cost for the buildup was 21,600 crore (US$4.1 billion), while the Pakistani cost was $1.4 billion. Also it took India months to mobilize and lost 789 men in the process... around 200 in the initial phase of laying mines:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
So so Sad:cry:Rip to those brave soldiers of PAKISTAN and INDIA

Pakistan would have spent those 1.4 billion $ to build a 400 KM 4 lane expressway or had invested that money to generate 1500 MW electricity,
but India forced us,what they got,i don't know but we lost a lot

I actually thought it was over 1000+ Indian Soldiers who lost in 2003 stand off after Parliament attack.

And this was the story after the so called 26/11 or the Mumbai attacks.

2008 air alert
After the 2008 Mumbai attacks, PAF was put on high alert. It deployed to all its wartime locations and started combat air patrols. The speed and intensity of the deployment and PAF's readiness took the Indian Army High Command by surprise and later reports suggest was the main factor in the Indian decision of not going for cross border raids inside Pakistan.[39][40]Pakistani press reported issuance of a PAF Standing Order to launch an immediate counterattack in case of an air attack from India, after Indian Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee threatened Pakistani President.[39][40]

Wow, India Lost close to 1,000 Soldiers by just deploying them?

A combination of ineptitude, and behind the lines - wet work.

But that seems absurdidly high.

I don't mean to gloat over dead Indian soldiers. Every life is precious but how did they perish?

But that seems absurdidly high.

I don't mean to gloat over dead Indian soldiers. Every life is precious but how did they perish?

Many died to exploding ordinance such as defective artillery, mines, and some sabotage work, but the 1,000 is actually a conservative number.

Also due SIGINT and COMINT, and also human intelligence, on a number of occasions - mine fields were laid, maps were not accurate and soldiers were sent into the minefields, with total carnage - as would be expected.

and yet we show no remorse at bombarding the living crap out of you..

have you boys ever heard a word "Circle-Jerk" ???

Not again, the same pakistani crap again.. 1000 died in your dreams only. Onw should learn to speak from their bullocks from these pakistnis this is when Indian army kills dozens coming India way every day..

Back
Top Bottom