What's new

2001-2002 Pakistan India Stand off India lost 789 Soldiers

popcorn_yes.gif

1536c44717829b6c98ff9387f8e951b1.gif

We ruled you for a thousand years, and we were also good rulers and merciful.

The son of Rinkal kumari will say the same sentence to the son of his mamoo after few years. A perfect example of "Circle-Jerk" . What an irony.

lol what do you mean by we ruled India?? India was ruled from Delhi during most of the thousand years you are referring to..as it is still being ruled now...your modern day Pakistan was never of any relevant significance after the fall of IVC. It was always dominated by barbarian tribal hordes in the Western parts...and some peasant farming population in the eastern part. Infact your rulers are always from the other side of the current border, be it the Mughals, or Musarrafs and his modern day ilks. ;):enjoy:

actually when they say 1000 years pakistanis means the onslaught of muslim barbarians from north and west on themselves, if we check history all the onslaughts took place on modern day pakistan hordes after hordes of islamic barbarians attacked with little or no mercy most of the area was forcibly converted to islam still many of pakistani muslims carry surname of castes many of them are still proud of that, yes their ancestors tried best to counter, many attacks were repelled also but as India was not under any single union like Mauryas or Guptas small states started to fall like dominos, the plunder and riot that took place on modern day pakistan geographically is unmatched by any human genocide there are some calculations that the region from hindukush to sindh suffered countless millions and millions of cold blooded murders, rapes and loots for 800 years, we all should feel sorry for the bloodshed that took place on modern day pakistan, but its disheartening to see that they are terming these same genociders as heros. We Indians should only feel sorry for them but we should also keep this in mind that our ancestors should also be responsible not to mount and defend as single union to save our brothers from barbarian onslaughts :(, only if mauryas were present in those time.

The son of Rinkal kumari will say the same sentence to the son of his mamoo after few years. A perfect example of "Circle-Jerk" . What an irony.

Your personal circumstances are interesting, but don't make sense in this debate.

Ya i can understand that you have studied here

saudiintheclassroom.gif

LoL I am a proud Pakistani, Punjabi, Shia - this has nothing to do with me - at all.

Your personal circumstances are interesting, but don't make sense in this debate.

LoL I am a proud Pakistani, Punjabi, Shia - this has nothing to do with me - at all.

You have to have some sense at least, to make some sense in a sensible debate.

Back
Top Bottom