What's new

2001-2002 Pakistan India Stand off India lost 789 Soldiers

dear members there is one important thing i would like to point out If you are starting a thread then start it with a proper source which can be trusted.Not like I saw a dream last night we killed half million Indian soldier in kargil okay that must be true lets post it on PDF SOURCE: my dream city

dear members there is one important thing i would like to point out If you are starting a thread then start it with a proper source which can be trusted.Not like I saw a dream last night we killed half million Indian soldier in kargil okay that must be true lets post it on PDF SOURCE: my dream city

Google it buddy, the number of soldiers killed in the standoff, was mentioned in the indian parliament, by the then indian defense minister, can't get anymore official than that.

We ruled you for a thousand years, and we were also good rulers and merciful.

Its like those Zombie movies...when a normal person is shooting at group of zombies and crying for his life and then they just bite him and then he becomes Zombie too and he is same like we are cool.The people you are proud of killed your ancestors forced your ancestor and they were cruel like ISIS cruel so please stop insulting your ancestors. keep it in present as your past is haunted you think you are Arab but they doesn't think that they still consider you Hindus and will always. Guru Gobind Singh said "Jinko jaan pyaari thi wo Musalmaan ho gye Jinko aan pyaari thi wo balidaan ho gye".

Its like those Zombie movies...when a normal person is shooting at group of zombies and crying for his life and then they just bite him and then he becomes Zombie too and he is same like we are cool.The people you are proud of killed your ancestors forced your ancestor and they were cruel like ISIS cruel so please stop insulting your ancestors. keep it in present as your past is haunted you think you are Arab but they doesn't think that they still consider you Hindus and will always. Guru Gobind Singh said "Jinko jaan pyaari thi wo Musalmaan ho gye Jinko aan pyaari thi wo balidaan ho gye".

gibberish.

They act like they have ruled. In fact the ancestors of pakisyans opened their legs for every invader causing these pests to have something called "Stockholm Syndrome".

They act like they have ruled. In fact the ancestors of pakisyans opened their legs for every invader causing these pests to have something called "Stockholm Syndrome".

Talking about your family like this, not appropriate.

We ruled you for a thousand years, and we were also good rulers and merciful.
You ? who are you ? the credit for the Muslim rule goes to the Indian Muslims & NOT to you, last I knew Delhi is the capital of India & not Pakistan or for that matter Bangladesh
Aurangzeb was an proud Indian ,he might have disliked the Hindus, but nonetheless he was an Indian , Indian doesn't mean Hindu, just like it doesn't mean Muslim, a proud Hindu can be a proud Indian, so can a proud Muslim be a proud Indian , & secondly get you history right, the Muslim rule of India was Not 1000 years, it was 501 years ,1206 to 1707 majority & partly form 1707 to 1857, & the legacy of that rule belongs to the 200 million Muslim of India, the followers of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, who chose to be with India & who chose to be an Indian & with my utmost respect Not the followers of Md. Ali Jinnah or Sheikh Mujeeb , those who decided to part ways, when you leave something, you loose the right to claim its legacy

even in Islam when you take Khula , you need to return your Mehr

sorry for being a bit harsh, but when you ride on other peoples glory , you should also be ready for the bitter reality

Last edited:
You ? who are you ? the credit for the Muslim rule goes to the Indian Muslims & NOT to you, last I knew Delhi is the capital of India & not Pakistan or for that matter Bangladesh
Aurangzeb was an proud Indian ,he might have disliked the Hindus, but nonetheless he was an Indian , Indian doesn't mean Hindu, just like it doesn't mean Muslim, a proud Hindu can be an proud Indian, so can a proud Muslim be a proud Indian , & secondly the Muslim rule of India was Not 1000 years it was 501 years 1206 to 1707 & the legacy of that rule belongs to the 200 million Muslim of India, the followers of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, who chose to be with India & who chose to be an Indian & with my utmost respect Not the followers of Md. Ali Jinnah or Sheikh Mujeeb , those who decided to part ways, when you leave something, you loose the right to claim its legacy

sorry for being a bit harsh, but when you ride on other peoples glory , you should also be ready for the bitter reality

My ancestors were part of the armies, that ruled india..

Aurangzeb was an proud Indian ,he might have disliked the Hindus, but nonetheless he was an Indian , Indian doesn't mean Hindu, just like it doesn't mean Muslim, a proud Hindu can be an proud Indian, so can a proud Muslim be a proud Indian , & secondly the Muslim rule of India was Not 1000 years it was 501 years 1206 to 1707 & the legacy of that rule belongs to the 200 million Muslim of India, the followers of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, who chose to be with India & who chose to be an Indian & with my utmost respect Not the followers of Md. Ali Jinnah or Sheikh Mujeeb , those who decided to part ways, when you leave something, you loose the right to claim its legacy

The legacy belongs to the Muslims of the Indian subcontinent that took part in ruling over Hindus and the peoples of the Indian subcontinent, like my forefathers once did in the Mughal empire.

those who decided to part ways, when you leave something, you loose the right to claim its legacy

That is your opinion, not a historical fact. Legacy is something inherited no matter what.

popcorn_yes.gif

Back
Top Bottom