What's new

2001-2002 Pakistan India Stand off India lost 789 Soldiers

We ruled you for a thousand years, and we were also good rulers and merciful.
My dear lad, Pakistanis and Indians did not exist in the pre-independence era, if you are claiming credit for the achievements of others from beyond sub-continent borders, then I am truly sorry that this state of mind exists amongst modern Pakistani youth.

no...i'm fine...sorry for your loss ? mental hurt isn't considered a loss...maybe u wanna write in hindi or urdu ?

Sorry for you pain and anguish, not my intention at all.

My dear lad, Pakistanis and Indians did not exist in the pre-independence era, if you are claiming credit for the achievements of others from beyond sub-continent borders, then I am truly sorry that this state of mind exists amongst modern Pakistani youth.

Your hurt feelings, were not my intention at all.

hindi mein likhey agar samajhne mein asani hogi to ?

main thik hun yaara...joint pee raha hun, tu tension na le baccha..

Don't speak hindi, learned some in a course, but that was for reading purposes, behind enemy lines and all that.

Sorry for you pain and anguish, not my intention at all.

Your hurt feelings, were not my intention at all.
I am sure it "WAS" not your intention, but the hard facts remain....you are ineffectually indulging what we in the academic research world call "plagiarism", though I do not know the exact derivative of the word to use in this context.

Don't speak hindi, learned some in a course, but that was for reading purposes, behind enemy lines and all that.

ooohhh..okokok...what i said was, "should we write in hindi if it is easier for you to understand ? I'm fine yaara...smoking a joint...you don't take tension dearie.. "

behind enemy lines ? niice...r u in the pak forces ? some kinda para thing ?

ooohhh..okokok...what i said was, "should we write in hindi if it is easier for you to understand ? I'm fine yaara...smoking a joint...you don't take tension dearie.. "

behind enemy lines ? niice...r u in the pak forces ? some kinda para thing ?

LoL - you smoking a joint, explains alot.

did I hurt your feelings, my little indian friend.
No you didn't because I know you were the first subjects that horse riding Arabs acted on. Sorry your ancestors were the weaklings who with little force turned into Arab worshiper and are in messed up state since then.

No you didn't because I know you were the first subjects that horse riding Arabs acted on. Sorry your ancestors were the weaklings who with little force turned into Arab worshiper.

Apparently I did hurt your feelings, was not my intention, rest easy little buddy.

u never tried ?

Not really good for what I did for a living, but sometimes for appearances, but your intensity - should always be there.

Apparently I did hurt your feelings, was not my intention, rest easy little buddy.

Not really good for what I did for a living, but sometimes for appearances, but your intensity - should always be there.

it acts differently in different people, i just use it to relax..it does do considerable damage to lung power. have fun trolling !

Back
Top Bottom