What's new

20/TwentyWorld Cup.

So damn we lost from India. How pathetic can our ballers get, that they simply cant hit that damn wicket? :angry:

picking defeat from the jaws of victory????(we specialized in this all this long;) , Pakistan seems to give us competition in that:angel: )

picking defeat from the jaws of victory????(we specialized in this all this long;) , Pakistan seems to give us competition in that:angel: )

You guys had the batsman balling, so it goes straight. Nothing to worry there. :lol:

You guys had the batsman balling, so it goes straight. Nothing to worry there. :lol:

Indians did a smart thing by having Sehwag and Harbhajan bowl. They had a greater chance of hitting the stumps than fast bowlers.

On the other hand, can't an international fast bowler bowl a straight full delivery to hit the stumps? Isn't that what they're paid for?

Imran was unlucky this time. I hoped a few sixes from him.

On the other hand, can't an international fast bowler bowl a straight full delivery to hit the stumps? Isn't that what they're paid for?

We are all surprised. Aren't we.

On the side note. I do think that some of the players mistaken by doing a regular ball which they always do, swinging, etc..

We are all surprised. Aren't we.

On the side note. I do think that some of the players mistaken by doing a regular ball which they always do, swinging, etc..

Its very odd. Especially since fast bowlers always practice with three stumps. One guy bowled outside off stump as if a batsman was standing there...its almost like he had no idea how to hit the stumps. Maybe he had gotten used to having a batsman at the crease while in the nets.

Its very odd. Especially since fast bowlers always practice with three stumps. One guy bowled outside off stump as if a batsman was standing there...its almost like he had no idea how to hit the stumps. Maybe he had gotten used to having a batsman at the crease while in the nets.

Yeah, it was Usman. I was damn mad when he did that, but not everyone can perform well when they are in under pressure.

Pakistan used its seemers who bowled from a shorted runup thats where problem stars when you are not in the rythem how can you accept to bowl in the wickets. & India choose three Spiners & we choose 4 Medium Fast. here starts the main difference.

But bcoz Pakistan has enters Super8(Thank God) . so there will be more action to come, dont worry.

& Congrats India on Their Win.

Regards
Wilco

I was very pleased with the way india defended the measley total, but i thought the bowl out was unnecessary.

in this game bowlers from both sides performed well whereas the batsmen, save Uthappa, Dhoni and Mizbah, were poor. fielding was also very good.

both teams need to drastically improve the batting if we have to have any chance of winning this world cup

but its not the end of the series for pak. learn from the mistakes and try and avoid them.

the chances of another tie are low, but just to b on the safe side, pak bowlers should practice bowl outs. i was hoping for a nail crunching bowl out and was disappointed with the pak bowlers.

Bowling is the power of Pakistani Side Not many times they have disappointed us. Though we lost the match but not the serries.

GO PAKISTAN GO.

Regards
Wilco

Dont worry, the way we were playing surely we will lose the series too. Afridi Sucks

:lol: nevamind......let us think postive.....n keep on bucking'em up:bounce::victory: :yahoo:

Lets face the fact: Pakistan's team is not gonna win any tournament with the present attitude in a million years..they (team) keep saying inshallah ,inshallah.....buy how can inshallah will take you to victory stand when you have no team spirit and professionalism...

Back
Top Bottom