What's new

20/TwentyWorld Cup.

No actually I love the debates here. I only don't like the terms like Wannabe Britisher, Flaming Mallu etc which creep into these threads if you debate with someone.

As for Kashmir issue actually the only issue which surpasses it in both countries is the love for cricket. So I was thinking of how the winner will be the world champion in cricket and runner up gets Kashmir as a consolation price and my observation was on the lighter side or by now Dabong would send a bouncer my way faster than Shoib Akhtar.

On the issue of the finals I hope the Pakistani team does not crack under the pressure. I just love watch Gul bowling. For once Afridi too is being consistent.

I don't think they serve lassi in the PUBS of Birmingham so I will stick to beer.

Regards

Ps : Chelsea is loosing 1-0

Chelsea got beat 2-0...........glory glory man united:azn: :cheesy:

It is funny to see how people from subcontinent are still so crazy about cricket even after being deceived & disappointed by the eleven buggers a million times.

Bushroda,

There is already a plenty news for the match fixing of the tomorrows game.

Bushroda,

Yeah I'm expecting this... Especially since its SUCH a hyped match. Then I'm also expecting that everybody's money must be on India so may the match fixers would fix it in favor of Pakistan to get all their money :P

Of course it can be the other way round to save their money too.

There's a theory, that cricket is as fixed as let's say WWF.

Fox example it could've been fixed that Pak/Ind make it to the final to promote this new version of the game. If we were knocked out in the beginning, all the hype would've died then n there.

Bushroda,

Webby, It isn't just about match-fixing(deception ofcourse) but not to mention, not being able to qualify for Super-8 in a tournament that mattered the most. To be honest I feel that this 20-20 farce is simply to keep subcontinent viewers cheered up & not to let their interest be lost. I give a hoot as to who wins tomorrow coz when it mattered the most these players gave us nothing but disappointment. I don't know about Pakistan but cricket did lose a big chuck of viewers in India after World Cup. Things have never been so quite even though India won its first series in England after 21 years.

There's a theory, that cricket is as fixed as let's say WWF.

You are spot on. As far as I can remember there has not been a single ODI series(barring a handful) where the result has been achieved before the last match of the series.

I dont have high hopes for this team. However, i do hope that they win, and bring on big smiles on their face, that they went out there, and did it!

No actually I love the debates here. I only don't like the terms like Wannabe Britisher, Flaming Mallu etc which creep into these threads if you debate with someone.

As for Kashmir issue actually the only issue which surpasses it in both countries is the love for cricket. So I was thinking of how the winner will be the world champion in cricket and runner up gets Kashmir as a consolation price and my observation was on the lighter side or by now Dabong would send a bouncer my way faster than Shoib Akhtar.

On the issue of the finals I hope the Pakistani team does not crack under the pressure. I just love watch Gul bowling. For once Afridi too is being consistent.

I don't think they serve lassi in the PUBS of Birmingham so I will stick to beer.

Regards

Ps : Chelsea is loosing 1-0

You don't like those terms? Naaah i believe they keep the conversation interesting! Who said you were a wannabe britisher??? Now thats unfair and totally untrue... You're a wannabe Pakistani not a wannabe Britisher! :D Flaming Mallu? Well Ravi Shastri is qouted to have said "the Pathan is On Fire" when reffering to Shahid Afridi! Now why is it unfair for me to call Ramesh Pawar a "flaming Mallu" or a "burning malabhari":lol:

Naaah, if you wanna chill out just hit the members club or the Members introduction! Those comments just get in the other threads just for fun! We mean none of that as an insult! ;)

True, i guess our culture and interests sorta bring us Pakistanis and Indians together! But then our views create a gulf between us...

Back
Top Bottom