What's new

20 Turkish fighter jets violate Greek airspace during visit by Netanyahu

Hahahahaha, you forget we can see them taking off buddy. What to talk of entering our airspace, if we see a large number even headed towards the west, you can be sure your dear JF-17s would be met half way by a welcoming reception committee. Uh oh, 20 JF-17s you said? That would be about 50% of the total JF -17s you have right? We would send our trusty Mig 21 bis with BVR A2AMs to welcome them. Then our Mirage 2000-Fs and Mig 29UPGs would wipe out your entire PAF and we would not even have used our Sukhois till this time. So before you send the JFs to us, you should get all the fighters from Saudi Arabia, Syria and other places (if they give you) because you are going to soon run out of air force.

Anyway buddy, I wont be sparring with you anymore as I don't generally reply to trolls.

Regards.

That would be about 50% of the total JF -17s you have right? We would send our trusty Mig 21 bis with BVR A2AMs to welcome them. Then our Mirage 2000-Fs and Mig 29UPGs would wipe out your entire PAF and we would not even have used our Sukhois till this time.

What a foolish remark. I wish you were the Indian Chief of the Air Staff, you'd send the IndAF to hell. You really have little sense of Air force technology, Pilot quality, combat, and capability of aircraft both your own and regional Air Forces. You really overrate your flying coffins.

Now it's best all parties stay on topic, this thread relates to Turkish fighter jets over Greek air space.

I think TAF jets on a training mission; TAF celebrated its 100 year anniversary.

So TAF activity will remain high…….

In Asia for past one week fighting going on between Thailand & Cambodia, no one care about that incident

nO NO NO NO iTS THE Idea that Israel has the notion to wipe out any peaceful Muslim people, Just like the Nazi wiping out the Jews.

1z88x4.jpg

turkey has never said that israel is going to wipe out the entire muslim world, where do you trolls have this from?

Wait, what? Did PM Netanyahu become Superman or something that Turkey needs 20 F-16`s to feel safe? I know the man has an IQ of 180 but Turkey seems to me just wanted to flex their muscles at Greece, not to get too friendly with Israel.

you know what! i think 500 is the only israeli in this forum that has some good arguments and not troll in this forum.

i dont understand the sense of this argument of yours, is it sarcasm or what? please tell me what this has to do with the topic. turkish air force planes has been to the greek airspace several times, does that mean that we are just sooooo scared of the greek PM papandrou?

Well no offense to the Greek but compared to Turkey they can`t really do much. Greece`s economy was hit very hard during the global financial crisis and they don`t exactly have the best of warfare technology. Turkey spends 46 Billion while Greece spends 14 Billion.
@Jigs
Uh, OK my bad.

you should check the greece vs turkey section in the forum, maybe you can get something in your head.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/58419-turkey-vs-greece.html

check it out, maybe youll get some information that you didnt know!

you know what! i think 500 is the only israeli in this forum that has some good arguments and not troll in this forum.

i dont understand the sense of this argument of yours, is it sarcasm or what? please tell me what this has to do with the topic. turkish air force planes has been to the greek airspace several times, does that mean that we are just sooooo scared of the greek PM papandrou?

OK.
First off, i was commenting at a sarcastic post Jigs posted, so i too posted with sarcasm. You don`t seem to be able to understand English very well so allow me to explain.
I was referring to the fact that Turkey just wanted in my opinion to display their dominance over Greece in that violation of Greek air space.
In the second post i was complimenting Turkey`s military strength. Are you telling me Greece is stronger than Turkey? Or have you just confused yourself and thought i was suggesting Greece was stronger?

Turkey what are you doing? put your toys away.... we know you guys are tuff

Hahahahaha, you forget we can see them taking off buddy. What to talk of entering our airspace, if we see a large number even headed towards the west, you can be sure your dear JF-17s would be met half way by a welcoming reception committee. Uh oh, 20 JF-17s you said? That would be about 50% of the total JF -17s you have right? We would send our trusty Mig 21 bis with BVR A2AMs to welcome them. Then our Mirage 2000-Fs and Mig 29UPGs would wipe out your entire PAF and we would not even have used our Sukhois till this time. So before you send the JFs to us, you should get all the fighters from Saudi Arabia, Syria and other places (if they give you) because you are going to soon run out of air force.

Anyway buddy, I wont be sparring with you anymore as I don't generally reply to trolls.

Regards.

Mig 21 Bison, Sukoi 30 are Israeli and Russian made; Mig 29 Russian made; Mirage 2000 French made why don't the Bollywood daydreamers send the LCA to meet the JF 17 which at least is a 50% Pakistani made. No need to be proud of all foreign weapons that you procure using billion of dollars while million of Bollywood daydreamers are leaving in abject poverty with no toilets and basic hygiene. With all these US Israeli and EU made weaponry India feels stronger.

OK.
First off, i was commenting at a sarcastic post Jigs posted, so i too posted with sarcasm. You don`t seem to be able to understand English very well so allow me to explain.
I was referring to the fact that Turkey just wanted in my opinion to display their dominance over Greece in that violation of Greek air space.
In the second post i was complimenting Turkey`s military strength. Are you telling me Greece is stronger than Turkey? Or have you just confused yourself and thought i was suggesting Greece was stronger?

i asked if it was sarcasm, you didn't had to reply with a long text. i get it.

i am not bad in english, just so you know!

and turkey violates the greek airspace often, it is a well known fact. just like israel violated libanese, saudi, syrian and iraqi air space.

@seconpost ipakman

no! let me explain it in this way, if iran was going to attack you, no doubt you would win, but you would have a big loss after that. it isn't easy to fight against iran is it? just like it isn't easy for turkey to fight against greece, we will get major losses but still win the war. that is what i was trying to refer to, and the greek member here tells it clearly in the turkey vs greece section.

Back
Top Bottom