What's new

20 Clever Inventions You Probably Didn’t Know Were Made By Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much near. :dirol::dirol: BTW most of the indus valley sites are on the dried banks of Ghaggar-hakra river in Haryana and South Punjab(Bahawalpur.). :eek::eek:

and you have been bashed on this topic a billion times before.. indian wannabe historian .. but dontknowjacks...! :D

You have no copyright on the history of Sindh.

Nor does you have copyright on history of South Tibet or Khalistan or Gujarat.:coffee:;)

Sindhis live in both countries, so you don't have a copyright. ;)

lol by that bharat verma clown logic i & many other Pakistanis live in US...this makes US claim Pakistani history.:rofl:

You mean those settlers from Balochistan in Sindh like Zardari are real Sindhis. :sarcastic:

Does it matter? they have been living in sindh for centuries.. have adopted Sindhi culture,language etc... And the native sindhis are still in sindh.. what would a bihari troll know about sindh anyway..

Hindu Sindhis are following native Sindhi culture unlike Muslim Arabic culture followed by beghairat false Sindhis in Pakistan.

With tht potty mouth .. every sane man would consider you beghairat... @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @WebMaster .. seems like another multiple id troll

Not some Hindus, majority of Hindus.

Sindh has a big hindu population..

I apologise for my comments but as a Sindhi shouldn't I be allowed to express my thoughts on my homeland?

Majority of Hindu Sindhis are tribals.

View attachment 33354

hahahah @Emmie @A.Rafay @T-Faz n other Sindhi members... check this out.. :D

Mohajirs forced you out? lmao.. they themselves were poor refugees.. who bore the brutalities of 47... how did they force some fake sindhi hindu to split n go to india leaving their "homeland" ...

You are not Sindhi so don't comment on something you have no knowledge about. Majority of Sindhis in Pakistan want freedom and Sindhidesh. I will return to my homeland one day.

I' am an American of Pakistani origin...but why are you asking that? I' am curious to know because of the following reason:

The only people who ask me this question is those who have unmarried sister in their house.

haha yes just like 99% Maharatra wants freedom.

You are not welcome to our Sind puhleej:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom