What's new

2 Syrian jets shot down by Turkey

Once again this shows the shitty state of Russian military hardware. The fact that more countries are willing to buy them blows my mind.

By the way, where's @Philosopher with his "Turkey simply can't project military power like Iran"? :lol: Or too busy scraping the internet for articles about a bunch of US soldiers getting headaches from Iranian fireworks?

Not that I am pro-Turkey but the overconfidence of them is laughable.

Last edited:
Syria is already in the stone age so why waste more $$ pushing it into what it cant go further into? i dont mind being an idiot btw, as long as i win arguments on here and show proof that Iranian weapons arent fake. If i can do those 2 things well, i am happy to be an idiot. @Retired Troll already wrote the guide book for how to use people trolling and insulting you to make you a celebrity on PDF.

Have you lost your balance? Iranian weapons not fake? What are you on about? Are you blabbering? How that is relevant to this thread?

Turkey is using its air power to punish asad regime. Goes to show how air power is the critical in this day and age.

Does TuAF still use F-4 2020s for strike role??

Yes and?

• Brother are you deluded or what? You call assadist as muslim? They believe contrary to what the prophet (saw) came with. They raped and slaughtered muslim women and children. They forced muslim to renounce their faith and forced them to prostrate to assad, and you claim this is a muslim v muslim thing? Which planet are you in? Youre the same guy who wouldnt condemn or believe the atrocities imposed on the muslim in china and now youre caring about fake assadist muslim
some people should do little research and this will be clear that bashaar al Asad is not a Muslim. ----- and even if it's Muslim vs Muslim, there's always one right and the other wrong --- Turkey here is right, they are trying to protect Muslims of Syria for years and the reason we see Muslims from across the globe supporting Turkey against russians/assadists.

Have you lost your balance? Iranian weapons not fake? What are you on about? Are you blabbering? How that is relevant to this thread?

Turkey is using its air power to punish asad regime. Goes to show how air power is the critical in this day and age.

Yes and?

It seems they have not deployed those for CAS role.

It was determined to be pilot error rather than shot down. No direct hit either.

Of course if Erdogan had the F-35, taking on S-300 would have been much easier....but he chose Russia as allies and lost the F-35.
No he chose freedom over American control. Every F35 is controlled from Lockheed martin. They have total access to the aircraft. Would you want that. Even UK wanted access to the codes and it was a bitter fight with america

Once again this shows the shitty state of Russian military hardware. The fact that more countries are willing to buy them blows my mind.

By the way, where's @Philosopher with his "Turkey simply can't project military power like Iran"? :lol: Or too busy scraping the internet for articles about a bunch of US soldiers getting headaches from Iranian fireworks?

Not that I am pro-Turkey but the overconfidence of them is laughable.
You think Turkey is acting without green light from Putin? Putin sold out Syrian army literally 2000 times (allowing Israelis to attack them). Huge part of Israel are Russian jews and zionists have influence in Russia. Putin is trying to balance the weakening of anti-Israeli forces, keeping power in Syria and distancing Turkey from USA, reducing Iranian influence in Syria.
Hezbollah should pull back, not become involved or just minimally involved because this is probably a triangle trap set up by Putin, Turkey and Israel (who propably share intel and have common goals in Syria) to deplete hezbollah and anti-Israeli forces within Syria.

You think Turkey is acting without green light from Putin? Putin sold out Syrian army literally 2000 times (allowing Israelis to attack them). Huge part of Israel are Russian jews and zionists have influence in Russia. Putin is trying to balance the weakening of anti-Israeli forces, keeping power in Syria and distancing Turkey from USA, reducing Iranian influence in Syria.
Hezbollah should pull back, not become involved or just minimally involved because this is probably a triangle trap set up by Putin, Turkey and Israel (who propably share intel and have common goals in Syria) to deplete hezbollah and anti-Israeli forces within Syria.
Not another jew conspiracy. Everyone knows Russia is not trustworthy. I doubt Putin gave any green light. Russia is just a barking dog without any real military capability. It's riding on the legacy of Soviet Union but in reality a developing country with a weak economy and military. I am sure Putin doesn't do anything because Turkey is a part of NATO.

Not another jew conspiracy. Everyone knows Russia is not trustworthy. I doubt Putin gave any green light. Russia is just a barking dog without any real military capability. It's riding on the legacy of Soviet Union but in reality a developing country with a weak economy and military. I am sure Putin doesn't do anything because Turkey is a part of NATO.
Russia has a weak military? this is a joke. Russia is able to obliterate (from distance or by air) its rivals within Syria by all kind of modern weapons like hypersonic missiles. Russia is able to do so without attacking other countries and without activating NATO defence agreement. Recent days NATO said no to direct support for Turkey. This is not a jew conspiracy, Russia clearly takes step back when Israel attacks Syrian army, Syrian soil. Russia doesnt get attacked by Israel, all is well.

Russia has a weak military? this is a joke. Russia is able to obliterate (from distance or by air) its rivals within Syria by all kind of modern weapons like hypersonic missiles. Russia is able to do so without attacking other countries and without activating NATO defence agreement. Recent days NATO said no to direct support for Turkey. This is not a jew conspiracy, Russia clearly takes step back when Israel attacks Syrian army, Syrian soil. Russia doesnt get attacked by Israel, all is well.
Ok sure, a developing country with 0.1% GDP growth, rusty aircraft carrier and shitty obsolete military hardware as show even in India can project power in Middle East.... Russia doesn't attack not because it doesn't want to but because it can't. Turkey shot down a Russian jet and what was the reaction?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom