What's new

2 soldiers killed at LOC after Pak army strikes on indian army terrorists hideouts in IOK

I think they have different belief systems about what happens after death, so you need to stop showing bigotry.

And the way you said it, you were mocking. Do you like it when others mock what your religion teaches?

Pretty simple stuff.
Hope you understand.
He's not wrong. After they get killed they are not martyrs, they turn in pigs, snakes, rats, flies and whatnot.

In our belief they get dispatched to hell.

India always sends Nepalis, Assamese, and Sikhs to their deaths like we saw in Pulwama.

To them, they are second-class citizens.

Nepali do not need visa to come to India. They have more or less equal rights for job market in India including military.

He's not wrong. After they get killed they are not martyrs, they turn in pigs, snakes, rats, flies and whatnot.

In our belief they get dispatched to hell.

Happy to tell fellow Pakistani Hindus that? Why don't you people think?

I think they have different belief systems about what happens after death, so you need to stop showing bigotry.

And the way you said it, you were mocking. Do you like it when others mock what your religion teaches?

Pretty simple stuff.
Hope you understand.

I still disagree with your assessment of what I said but that is okay. We can agree to disagree.
More importantly, Respect should be mutual.
Hindus do not respect our beliefs, to the point where they are making laws against Muslims, so we are under no obligation to respect theirs.

I still disagree with your assessment of what I said but that is okay. We can agree to disagree.
More importantly, Respect should be mutual.
Hindus do not respect our beliefs, to the point where they are making laws against Muslims, so we are under no obligation to respect theirs.

Dare say this to Pakistani hindus? Or hindus who are against the law?

If you are going to paint all people with one brush, don't cry foul when rest of the world paints all Muslims as terrorists.

You give respect, you get respect. And even if some people don't give u respect doesn't mean you go making a mockery of something which other people hold dear.

Dare say this to Pakistani hindus? Or hindus who are against the law?

If you are going to paint all people with one brush, don't cry foul when rest of the world paints all Muslims as terrorists.

You give respect, you get respect. And even if some people don't give u respect doesn't mean you go making a mockery of something which other people hold dear.

Pakistani Hindus are not oppressing people.

And world already called all Muslims terrorists, and Hindus jumped right in calling us that.
Even recently when West is calming down and not calling us terrorists, Hindus still are.
Just look at YouTube comments or Reddit.
Just look at how often they call us cult/pedophile worshipers and worse.

Again, I am sorry bro, I disagree.
I will never respect oppressors, be they Muslim, Christian, or Hindus.

Pakistani Hindus are not oppressing people.

And world already called all Muslims terrorists, and Hindus jumped right in calling us that.
Even recently when West is calming down and not calling us terrorists, Hindus still are.
Just look at YouTube comments or Reddit.
Just look at how often they call us cult/pedophile worshipers and worse.

Again, I am sorry bro, I disagree.
I will never respect oppressors, be they Muslim, Christian, or Hindus.

So you will take your vengeance on Hindus by mocking their religion when you know its same religion also followd by Hindus who don't call you that stuff including Pakistani hindus.

And ur justification "whole world paints with same brush, so will I"

You're stupid and also horrific for trying to justify something wrong with wrong.

So you will take your vengeance on Hindus by mocking their religion when you know its same religion also followd by Hindus who don't call you that stuff including Pakistani hindus.

You're stupid and also horrific for trying to justify something wrong with wrong.
Perhaps, you can ask Pakistani Hindus on cyclical life as they believe and stop translating it according to Abrahamic beliefs.

Last edited:

I will say it a third time, I simply re stated their beliefs.
I didn't do what Hindus do and call them nasty names or anything like that.

Hindus died by Pakistani fire -> According to their own beliefs they will come back as another animal or being.
Pakistani Hindus did not die by enemy fire, so my comment was not directed at them.

I will say it a third time, I simply re stated their beliefs.
I didn't do what Hindus do and call them nasty names or anything like that.

Hindus died by Pakistani fire -> According to their own beliefs they will come back as another animal or being.
Pakistani Hindus did not die by enemy fire, so my comment was not directed at them.

Our idiot Twitter journalists don't know there is only two countries fighting at LOC pak & India, how can their soldiers died in encounters??? They are doing propaganda and we are spreading their propaganda... These soldiers definitely killed in pak firing not in encounter

They are called 'Ghurkas'. A tribe from Nepal that both the British army and the Indians use as soldiers/mercenaries. It's a very old tradition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom