What's new

2 soldiers killed at LOC after Pak army strikes on indian army terrorists hideouts in IOK

Hinduism doesn't have the concept of maters. They should say "two Indian soldiers will be re-incarnated as rats/dogs/cows etc"

It's more in line with their ideology.

We should not make fun of a religion.

That's what Indian media says . Let's be true . Both armies had a usual firing session and two Indian soldiers died in it .
Totally wrong.
It was counter infiltration op against militants and there was an encounter.
No cross fire along LoC in past 48 hrs.

• BSF Jawan Injured in Firing by Pakistan Army Along LoC in J&K's Poonch District
    The jawan was manning a forward post and was hit by a bullet in the left leg from across the border in Mankote area of Mendhar sector, an official said.
    PTI

Updated:January 1, 2020, 9:35 PM IST

Jammu: A Border Security Force jawan on Wednesday suffered a bullet injury in the firing by Pakistan army in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, a police official said.

The jawan was manning a forward post and was hit by a bullet in the left leg from across the border in Mankote area of Mendhar sector, the official said.

He said the injured was shifted to hospital and his condition was stated to be stable.

There was a brief exchange of fire between the two sides following the incident, the official said.

Totally wrong.
we are happy no matter whom kill them even if they die with flu its good news to start a year .

• BSF Jawan Injured in Firing by Pakistan Army Along LoC in J&K's Poonch District
    The jawan was manning a forward post and was hit by a bullet in the left leg from across the border in Mankote area of Mendhar sector, an official said.
    PTI

Updated:January 1, 2020, 9:35 PM IST
Jammu: A Border Security Force jawan on Wednesday suffered a bullet injury in the firing by Pakistan army in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, a police official said.

The jawan was manning a forward post and was hit by a bullet in the left leg from across the border in Mankote area of Mendhar sector, the official said.

He said the injured was shifted to hospital and his condition was stated to be stable.

There was a brief exchange of fire between the two sides following the incident, the official said.
injured one are more good news this guy will sit on wheel chair and talk 30 next years to Indians how Pakistanis disabled him .:lol:

But isint Nepal.a soverign country? Whats its citizen doing in Indian Army?
They are for hire, even PA can hire them if it wants. The brits use them too becuse they are "very good warriors" lmao

Totally wrong.
Look look a mad fascist scum hahaha

I really didn't.
I just stated their beliefs.

It's not my fault that their beliefs are so ridiculous that even repeating it sounds like I'm making fun of it.

I think they have different belief systems about what happens after death, so you need to stop showing bigotry.

And the way you said it, you were mocking. Do you like it when others mock what your religion teaches?

Pretty simple stuff.
Hope you understand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom