What's new

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree

The same effect you intend @VCheng to have over Indians!

I am but a mirror, people only see the reflected reality in me. :D

On topic, much of the crime against women in South Asia is related to poor socioeconomic conditions.

I am but a mirror, people only see the reflected reality in me. :D

On topic, much of the crime against women in South Asia is related to poor socioeconomic conditions.

Apparently I misunderstood something somewhere. Apologies to @Spring Onion

its sad that two sad incidents became

this is exactly whats happening in india.
some indian posters think that any new containing the word "dalit" equals to sensationalizing of "news", while everybody here knows the truth. its common in rural india (except the north eastern parts) to brutalize and punish the dalits using rape, house burning for least of excuses.
got water from a public well ?? rape the 8itch
complained about a corrupt police officer ??? burn the whole village down......
and talking about dalits vs yadavs ......whats happening in UP n Bihar ??? i m sure my countrymen wud wipe that under the rug too.
disgusting

Stop this bullshit. What happens in rural remote parts is not because of caste system, but because of politics and fear mongering by the likes of the JNU jhollawallahs.

both are terrible thing to do.

Of course. Both are totally abhorrent.

But the poor woman who married for love was killed at the very place that was supposed to give her and her unborn child justice. And it was all done in front of the police over 40 minutes.

Words fail me here.

So am I, and I do not agree with your assessment at all.
Then I wud suggest u to read more. I don't blame if ur conclusions are based on the rural areas of north east coz thr is nothing thr , but if u move out n see or contact impartial NGO ( preferably if u have ur frens thr) who operate in the hindi ( not Hindu ) heartland then u wud find lots of things.
That being said, in urban areas thoh it's almost non existent.

Then I wud suggest u to read more. I don't blame if ur conclusions are based on the rural areas of north east coz thr is nothing thr , but if u move out n see or contact impartial NGO ( preferably if u have ur frens thr) who operate in the hindi ( not Hindu ) heartland then u wud find lots of things.
Just saw the news on the TV .. sorry man for sounding rude last night. This is one brutal and gruesome act, I feel for the family. I hope the culprits are found the earliest and handed down harshest of the punishment.

The Hudood Laws are an abomination, as are the Blasphemy Laws. They must be repealed if Pakistan is to gain back any respect in the comity of nations. The longer they stay on the books, the more sullied is Pakistan's name.

NVM you shyed away from understanding the context. one law is already repealed.

And no matter how much others may accuse me of any agenda, I know I do not have one. I merely say things as honestly as possible, no matter what, so any such claims do not bother me at all.

neither your blames bother us much :) if your double standard does not bother you then your views are flawed indeed.

i just read another of your comment on Indian media freedom thread where you said freedom is good but there must be some check lolzzzzz while on same topic you want all out unchecked one for Pakistan.

I am from south. There are no impartial NGOs. They are there for business and their business is keeping caste conflict going. If the caste oppression is missing in urban areas and only present in remote rural areas, then it is not caste dynamics at work, but the socioeconomic conditions and political exploitation aimed at deepening the fault lines. Otherwise, as far as I know caste system never made different rules for urban and rural areas and it is also not the case that people are evil in rural areas and become humane only in urban areas.

I suggest you stop reading the Marxist literature.

And what did you do Mr gentlemen when I was talking to one of my countrymen about those Pakistani trolls....yes you replied me with another incident happened in India without understanding or trying to understand what I even wrote and in which context. How ironic isn't it...
Well Mr Morality, when some idiots don't waste time and run back to 1971 to salvage some pride without even considering or comprehending what may have happened 40 years earlier and what's happening on a present day in places like IOK and Manipur and dragging in Pakistan to divert away from the topic, then i guess one has to talk in the same language that some people understand.

Just saw the news on the TV .. sorry man for sounding rude last night. This is one brutal and gruesome act, I feel for the family. I hope the culprits are found the earliest and handed down harshest of the punishment.
btw, when were u rude ???

Back
Top Bottom