What's new

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree

Going on from both sides. But never seen you having the same quickness and call of duty to mention the other side :) seems this time you were venting frustration at Pakistani
Would an Indian lecturing you be effective?

i hope they didnt make the grave mistake of eating from the same plate or drinking from the same cup as a brahmin

What a bloody moron. Trying to score cheap points over the tragic death of two girls. Let's see what the moderators do here.

On topic- This was a case of Low caste on low caste violence. No caste issue here, just a case of violence.

lolzzz so how does this give you any chance to justify rapes in India?

What a bloody moron. Trying to score cheap points over the tragic death of two girls. Let's see what the moderators do here.

On topic- This was a case of Low caste on low caste violence. No caste issue here, just a case of violence.

fk the casts and fk india , the main issue is that its NOT violence its BIGGEST CRIME AGAINST WOMEN

So you want to say the rapists chose their victims based on their caste? I didn't knew you had on the ground info about, how high caste girls they let go because they wanted some low caste skin?

low caste people have often been punished for "crimes" they didnt know were crimes

lower caste are least likely to get police sympathy

but anyways i try not to delve into these caste/rape discussions....i just hope our indian guests here introspect rather than point fingers on Pakistani social/economic issues

I love how you are trying to turn it into a contest of who has the most news stories.:rolleyes:
There's a fine line between digesting and digressing.
Mate, i just posted a story due to it's cruel nature, but you and your country fellows are keen to drag in Pakistan.
Hell do that if that makes your problem go away. Adios.

low caste people have often been punished for "crimes" they didnt know were crimes

lower caste are least likely to get police sympathy

but anyways i try not to delve into these caste/rape discussions....i just hope our indian guests here introspect rather than point fingers on Pakistani social/economic issues
There is some truth in what you say, no doubt. But a rapist wouldnt care bother about the what caste his victim belongs to, I don't know exact details of this incidents but if the girls were raped for just being dalits I hope the culprits gets the harshest of the punishment and made out to be an example for people with such mentality.

lolzzz so how does this give you any chance to justify rapes in India?

fk the casts and fk india , the main issue is that its NOT violence its BIGGEST CRIME AGAINST WOMEN

we do have issues no doubt about that but that does not mean pakistan is any safer either .

the girls were dalits.got it.....
were the perpetrators dalits too ??? i dont think that was mentioned in the article ....

what sort of insane animals they are..even worse than a terrorist . extremely shameful act.

There's a fine line between digesting and digressing.
Mate, i just posted a story due to it's cruel nature, but you and your country fellows are keen to drag in Pakistan.
Hell do that if that makes your problem go away. Adios.

Then ask Mr. TT to not to draw parallels between two countries. Ask him to practice what he preach.

Screenshot (96).png

Back
Top Bottom