What's new

2 consecutive days of Low intensity blasts in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way the blasts have done something positive.

The apathetic central govt has woken up and will now take the security of the nation seriously, rather than meandering rudderless as it has been doing so far.

Jana please stop your inhuman talks.

Also I suspect your visit to India. First you really tried hard to meet me in India, even you blackmailed me emotionally. But when I got ready to meet you and asked if I can help you for your stay because its easy for me due my brother is an IAS and posted somewhere near Mumbai, you simply stopped the conversation.

That is an interesting titbit!

Jana please stop your inhuman talks.

Also I suspect your visit to India. First you really tried hard to meet me in India, even you blackmailed me emotionally. But when I got ready to meet you and asked if I can help you for your stay because its easy for me due my brother is an IAS and posted somewhere near Mumbai, you simply stopped the conversation.

Is this is related to discussion? I don't think so

same as RAW for pakistanis

:) seriously we dont blam RAW for everything unike India and also we dont start blaming just after minuts of any such blast.

This is the difference Btw Indian and Pakistani perception.

:) seriously we dont blam RAW for everything unike India and also we dont start blaming just after minuts of any such blast.

This is the difference Btw Indian and Pakistani perception.

Stop living in dreams go and check the news papers and pakistanis TV they all are full of BS about india and RAW.

Stop living in dreams go and check the news papers and pakistanis TV they all are full of BS about india and RAW.

:) ahhh we dont have any rediff here my dear nor we have any BR :P

You think so!

I think you leave them behind by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom