What's new

2 consecutive days of Low intensity blasts in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lord, like so many other threads, this one has also been reduced to scrap, with people taking cheap potshots at each other.

all i can say is, "act your age". i have seen 5 year old kids acting more mature.

Stop living in dreams go and check the news papers and pakistanis TV they all are full of BS about india and RAW.

Maybe but doesn't happen in the next very hour of a bomb blast in Pakistan. Have you seen this tread about inquiry of a probe about the involvement of Indian sponsored terrorism into Pakistan, even though this has been for quite some time but we unlike you did not raise the issue until thoroughly investigated by us. That's where the difference lies. For you every thing is done by the ISI as if they have nothing else to work on.
By the way also quote any Pakistani news channel that starts blaming India after the very first hour of a bomb blast in Pakistan

My lord, like so many other threads, this one has also been reduced to scrap, with people taking cheap potshots at each other.

all i can say is, "act your age". i have seen 5 year old kids acting more mature.

It was just harmless fun, man.

Don't take it too seriously. It was not meant to be personal either.

Maybe but doesn't happen in the next very hour of a bomb blast in Pakistan. Have you seen this tread about inquiry of a probe about the involvement of Indian sponsored terrorism into Pakistan, even though this has been for quite some time but we unlike you did not raise the issue until thoroughly investigated by us. That's where the difference lies. For you every thing is done by the ISI as if they have nothing else to work on.
By the way also quote any Pakistani news channel that starts blaming India after the very first hour of a bomb blast in Pakistan

there is nothing done by Indian side so why to blame them.

It was just harmless fun, man.

Don't take it too seriously. It was not meant to be personal either.

maybe not for you Mr.Vinod. but i think some jibes made in this thread were meant to offend.

i just find it irritating that every thread involving india and pakistan has to be derailed and destroyed like this.

:) seriously we dont blam RAW for everything unike India and also we dont start blaming just after minuts of any such blast.

This is the difference Btw Indian and Pakistani perception.

you have too many people within ur country to do such things anyways...

RAW is under the civil govt and not under the military.

ISI is under the military and not the PM.

The Pakistani PM tried to bring it under the civil govt and even before the ink had dried, was forced to rescind his orders.

I would like to believe that the Pakistani PM is not fickle minded and that he had to do so under pressure since the military is more powerful a cog in the Pakistani governance style and cannot be trifled around by the civil govt.

RAW is under the civil govt and not under the military.

So all the covert attacks and bombing RAW carry out in other coutries and all the sabotage activities and Terrorism activies, backing BLA terrorists by RAW in Pakistan, The support to terrorist organisations in Nepal, support to LTTE by RAW, All is sponsored, funded and supported by India Civil Governement as RAW is under Indian Civil Government right !

So all the covert attacks and bombing RAW carry out in other coutries and all the sabotage activities and Terrorism activies, backing BLA terrorists by RAW in Pakistan, The support to terrorist organisations in Nepal, support to LTTE by RAW, All is sponsored, funded and supported by India Civil Governement as RAW is under Indian Civil Government right !

Isn't this the same jana who was quoting that "We don't blame India for everything" and changing the stance now:angel::tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom