What's new

2 consecutive days of Low intensity blasts in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this the same jana who was quoting that "We don't blame India for everything" and changing the stance now:angel::tsk:

You need to understand the difference between passing blame (without evidence) and the dirty works done by RAW (with evidence). Unfortunately, Indian government and many Indians have been unable to provide evidence nor have they still able to understand the meaning of the word "evidence".

Isn't this the same jana who was quoting that "We don't blame India for everything" and changing the stance now:angel::tsk:

Indian funding and support to terrorist organization BLA is not a thing of day or two nor this is "everything". The Indian support and funding and terrorist activities in Balochistan is going on for decades.

We dont no blam India or RAW for everyday sneazing unlike India.

ANYWAY back to the real Topic and just go and check your own Indian BJP has accused Indian government of carrying out Banglor and Ahmadabad bomb blasts killing own poor Indian citizen.

What a pitty

You need to understand the difference between passing blame (without evidence) and the dirty works done by RAW (with evidence). Unfortunately, Indian government and many Indians have been unable to provide evidence nor have they still able to understand the meaning of the word "evidence".

Gr8 so now there are "evidence" of dirty works done by RAW. Webby are you serious in saying this. What are these evidence?

Webby isn't in some other thread you were chest tumpting about how successful ISI is? why changing the stance?

It was this same thread. Go back a few more posts behind.

I actually read the posts carefully, and dont thump my chest (not ?tumpting?) when i read a post.

Now go back and see if you find my post and in what sense it has been written in.

Indian funding and support to terrorist organization BLA is not a thing of day or two nor this is "everything". The Indian support and funding and terrorist activities in Balochistan is going on for decades.

We dont no blam India or RAW for everyday sneazing unlike India.

You have blamed in previous post, in next post you say you dont blame, what are you trying to say? Either you blame either you dont blame. Or you are inventing a scale called "frequency off blame".

ANYWAY back to the real Topic and just go and check your own Indian BJP has accused Indian government of carrying out Banglor and Ahmadabad bomb blasts killing own poor Indian citizen.

This seems very valid coming from the former government who understands the policy of the current government and all the inside information. Who knows what is cooking behind..?

You have blamed in previous post, in next post you say you dont blame, what are you trying to say? Either you blame either you dont blame. Or you are inventing a scale called "frequency off blame".

Ah never mind :) it needs some brain to understand what i said.

Anyway go and check your own Indian BJP accuses Indian Government for carrying out these Bomb Blasts in Ahmadabad and Banglor.

nitesh, i think you are having trouble understanding what she is trying to make you understand.

What she is saying that whatever the RAW does.. (i.e. killing innocent people, bombings in Pakistan, funding Baloachi terrorists, etc..) are the work of RAW.. while other things such as "everyday sneezing" is not something to blame RAW for...which on the other hand is usually credited towards the ISI from your end.

It was this same thread. Go back a few more posts behind.

I actually read the posts carefully, and dont thump my chest (not ?tumpting?) when i read a post.

Now go back and see if you find my post and in what sense it has been written in.

sorry wrong post

This seems very valid coming from the former government who understands the policy of the current government and all the inside information. Who knows what is cooking behind..?

Webby as i said in another post that look at the timing of these bombs.

1. When Pakistani PM was on US visit.
2. When MM Singh govt won the trust vote by bribing other politicians in millions of rupees.
3. It means if MM singh govt won trust vote, the nulcear deal is going to get final node without much hurdels.
4. the Indians are already divided over the issue.
5. hence Indian current govt would need some face saving and need for diverting public attention.

6. After the Banglor bomb blasts the stock exchange got a plung and the companies of Mukesh Ambani were the worst victim bearing huge losses.

Only the next day Ahmadabad witnessed 17 blasts and guess what the fake organization "Indian Mujahidin" in the email threatened Mukesh Ambani of dire consequences.

What does it show ????? :)

nitesh, i think you are having trouble understanding what she is trying to make you understand.

What she is saying that whatever the RAW does.. (i.e. killing innocent people, bombings in Pakistan, funding Baloachi terrorists, etc..) are the work of RAW.. while other things such as "everyday sneezing" is not something to blame RAW for...which on the other hand is usually credited towards the ISI from your end.

Sir my point is when "everyday sneezing" is blamed to ISI.

Indian BJP accuses Indian Government for carrying out these Bomb Blasts in Ahmadabad and Banglor.[/B]

Seriously, when was the last time when you were not hyperactive?

The BJP has accused the center of going soft on the issue of Islamic terrorism so as to appease Muslims. The Congress replied that the BJP is playing a blame game.

2. When MM Singh govt won the trust vote by bribing other politicians in millions of rupees.
3. It means if MM singh govt won trust vote, the nulcear deal is going to get final node without much hurdels.
5. hence Indian current govt would need some face saving and need for diverting public attention.

6. After the Banglor bomb blasts the stock exchange got a plung and the companies of Mukesh Ambani were the worst victim bearing huge losses.

Only the next day Ahmadabad witnessed 17 blasts and guess what the fake organization "Indian Mujahidin" in the email threatened Mukesh Ambani of dire consequences.

Add to that 3 more live bombs were found. One in the tree and one in the middle of the road. Now who puts the bombs in those places.. even in the junk yard. Come on.

Something is fishy.

Yeah... sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom