What's new

2 consecutive days of Low intensity blasts in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blasts are another pathatic try by RAW and Indian government to gain international attention. just look at
1. Timing of the blasts
The blasts took place just when Pakistani PM embarked upon the US visit.

Just a day back before Ahmadabad blasts, Banglor witnessed the same.
Its such a strange thing that 17 blasts took place in one city while the security was also alerted after Banglor blasts.

Its understandble India in the past has been doing such things in own country just to gain international attention.
India knows that Pakistan is already under US pressure these days mainly due to US/NATO, Karzai failure to convince Afghans that they were there to liberate them.
India knows well that Bush admin will pressurize Pakistani PM during the visit and India was quick to cash the occassion by planning such blasts and playing the victim card.

2. Pattern of these Blasts
These blasts were on the same patern which is usually used by RAW operators in Pakistan.
Its an old tactic of RAW to plant such firecrackers in bycycles, pushcarts, buses, taxis etc.
3. The Banglor blasts and Mukesh Ambani's business

:) i was thinking the day when balsts rocked Banglor why no one thought of losses to bussiness tycon Mukesh Ambani.

At that day the stock exchange took a plung and the companies of Mukesh Ambani were the ones that were in trouble and immense loss.

Get out of Zaid Hamid (Talibani) world lady...where everything is conspiracy against Islam and Pakistan !!!

And every bomb blast in the countries you dont like is their inside job while every blast in Pakistan has Indians, US, Jews and Karzai's conspiracies.

Go back to your previous posts and you might realize (though i think you wont) that you speak almost the same language of hatred and revenge in that these Indian Mujahidins, SIMI and HUJI speaks to Justify the bombings and killings !!!

Last edited:
Get out of Zaid Hamid (Talibani) world lady...where everything is conspiracy against Islam and Pakistan !!!

And every bomb blast in the countries you dont like is their inside job while every blast in Pakistan has Indians, US, Jews and Karzai's conspiracies.!!!

:lol: truth hurts my dear Sam Dhanraj. and BTW we dont blam Indians for every blasts in Pakistan we never did cuz Indian RAW dosnt have the guts to go for big blasts without help of Mossad, Khad, KGB :P

We only blams RAW for the patkhas (firecrackers) they used to do in Karachi on the similar pattern as RAW had done in Ahmadabad and killed own Indians to get International attention.

Go back to your previous posts and you might realize (though i think you wont) that you speak the same language that these Indian Mujahidins, SIMI and HUJI speaks to Justify the bombings and killings !!!

The problem with the Indian Media, Indian State, Indians on the internet is that these poor souls go blaming blindly just minuts after such attacks.
Its pitty that their minds can not think beyond Bollywood fictions, IPL and glamour. Come on sam learn to open minds and see things with open mind so that it becomes easy to find the real culprits.

And look at this new hypothetical name Indian Mujahidin :lol: what a pathatic try on part of RAW to create such a fake organization just to tell the world ohhhhhhhhhh look Mujahidin have arrived in India too.

Jana, You see so many problems in India.

Spare a thought for your own country, will you?

I hear the Taliban are at the gates of your city! What will happen when they enter. The slit eye Burqa! I am trying to imagine you in that.

Yes madam we cannot think above ipl bollywood soaps but i think its better then always thinking about how to bring others down ,how to disrupt others peace or being jealous about others achievements isn't it

Yes madam we cannot think above ipl bollywood soaps but i think its better then always thinking about how to bring others down ,how to disrupt others peace or being jealous about others achievements isn't it

achievements??? :lol:

World largest poor communities,

World largest AIDS infected population

Millions of low cast poor Hindus reeling under oppression.

Millions of Muslims being subjecetd to massacre

No my dear i dont get jealouse of such kinda achivements by India.

:lol: truth hurts my dear Sam Dhanraj. and BTW we dont blam Indians for every blasts in Pakistan we never did cuz Indian RAW dosnt have the guts to go for big blasts without help of Mossad, Khad, KGB :P

We only blams RAW for the patkhas (firecrackers) they used to do in Karachi on the similar pattern as RAW had done in Ahmadabad and killed own Indians to get International attention.

Do you want me to show you a mirror by pulling out your previous posts on this forum and the another forum ? And if you in your own country is unaware of what was the reason behind Karachi's blast then go on and live in Zaid's world..!!! God forbid..Truth might come to haunt you again !!!

Truth Hurts !!! Very True !!! and Lies Pleases your own mind !!!

:
The problem with the Indian Media, Indian State, Indians on the internet is that these poor souls go blaming blindly just minuts after such attacks.
Its pitty that their minds can not think beyond Bollywood fictions, IPL and glamour. Come on sam learn to open minds and see things with open mind so that it becomes easy to find the real culprits.

Look ..who's talking on being open mind.....by keeping your own mind smoked with conspiracy theories ?? Talking of open mind ....next time when you get the chance to visit my so called poverty filled facist country...I invite you to drop at my home in Gurgaon...lets see how your so called open mind reacts to a multi religion (Hindu, muslim and christian) family under the same roof for two generations !!!

:
And look at this new hypothetical name Indian Mujahidin :lol: .

This is where I agree with you ....same old organizations desperately trying to prove that they are purely Indians and have nothing to do with LeT...which no one is buying anymore...

No use debating with Zaid's disicples who cant see anything else but conspiracies !!! If these ppl, can brainwash muslims to explode themselves....how can I expect you to have an open mind...such is the impact...No Use

Jana, You see so many problems in India.

:) and Indians who jump in every other therad about Pakistan posting an pouring their hate filled heart against Pakistan do not see any problem in Pakistan ???

Come on just scane this forum and you would come to know who is more obssesed with whome.

Spare a thought for your own country, will you?.

My dear if so why dont you and your Indian gang on the forum do so for the ills of India instead of posting hate against Muslims and Pakistan on this forum as well as other forums.

I hear the Taliban are at the gates of your city! What will happen when they enter. The slit eye Burqa! I am trying to imagine you in that. .

:woot: damn i never knew that what if they enter Peshawar . BTW being in burqa is much better than being almost nude on Indian TV screens dancing to earn few lakhs ;)

Do you want me to show you a mirror by pulling out your previous posts on this forum and the another forum ? And if you in your own country is unaware of what was the reason behind Karachi's blast then go on and live in Zaid's world..!!! God forbid..Truth might come to haunt you again !!!

Truth Hurts !!! Very True !!! and Lies Pleases your own mind !!!

Look ..who's talking on being open mind.....by keeping your own mind smoked with conspiracy theories ?? Talking of open mind ....next time when you get the chance to visit my so called poverty filled facist country...I invite you to drop at my home in Gurgaon...lets see how your so called open mind reacts to a multi religion (Hindu, muslim and christian) family under the same roof for two generations !!!

This is where I agree with you ....same old organizations desperately trying to prove that they are purely Indians and have nothing to do with LeT...which no one is buying anymore...

No use debating with Zaid's disicples who cant see anything else but conspiracies !!! If these ppl, can brainwash muslims to explode themselves....how can I expect you to have an open mind...such is the impact...No Use

:) oh dear i can understans the state of mind you and other indians on the forum are at the moment so never mind.

And try to comeout of Mr Zaid's phobia Sir.

Jana, you really imagine things.

I know you have a good imagination and that is the reason you see nude women in Indian movies and now on TV too. Good for you.

Human imagination is one thing which even that slit eye Burqa will not stop!

:) oh dear i can understans the state of mind you and other indians on the forum are at the moment so never mind.

And try to comeout of Mr Zaid's phobia Sir.

Your reply have no relevance to my post in your reply...could not find an answer ??

I have no phobia for a security gadgets seller...a previous talibani still with same mindset...he can't damage India but what he is doing to Pakistani social fabric and mind like yours is quite evident !!!

Bye Lady !!! And my Invitation is still valid if you come to India again...!!!

My condolences to those who died.

As Martin Luther King Jr said:

"injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

Update:

3 cars packed with bombs found in Ahmedabad. One bomb diffused in Surat.

Indian Mujahideen sends new email warning of attacks in Kerala.

Update:

3 cars packed with bombs found in Ahmedabad. One bomb diffused in Surat.

Indian Mujahideen sends new email warning of attacks in Kerala.

:) and the IT genious failed to traced the origion of these mails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom