What's new

2 consecutive days of Low intensity blasts in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't quite get this one.. are you saying NDTV is not credible?

Just beascuse of one Ms Datt you can call it credible. I am saying what i had felt by watching and meeting with people from this network while i was in India.

Janaji, lets ponder over this issue a bit,
Indian Police blames Pakistan and ISI what is the public response?

Mr. Goher still peddles Ice cream on TV, Mussarat Abbas still sings on Indian TV "Talent Hunt Shows" Mashallah kya gaata hai, Wasim Akram peddles diabetes medicine, Adnan Sami still hosts gameshows, Romeos get drunk and then play Atif Aslam songs

Same is here on our part my dear. The only difference is Pakistani media, intellectuals, even our religious parties and eveeeeeeeeeeen those parties which are considered by Indians and the world as hardliners have never ever
blamed India stupidly unlike the Indian media and politicians and other segments do always ;)

Nobody blames Pakistani people, there are elements or power centres in Pakistan that are doing this... of which I have no doubt nor do I doubt the innocence of innocents in Pakistan and India.. and the lackadaisical attitude of Indian agencies incl the dreaded R&AW( I wonder if they can't predict ISI's response, how can they then help Baloch? ;))... these same elements are responsible to an extent for the blasts in Pakistan as well... (so no need to say ISI is equally complacent ;))

i always say thats what all the intellegence agencies are for so i never call intellgence agencies of any country as brutal ;)

Its another matter we in Pakistan are not that blind with hate to always blam RAW unlike you guys blindly blam ISI. but it always give us more happiness when you blam ISI :P

You were in India? Lovely.. dhan ho gaye bhaag hamaray.. I would love to read your experiences.

:) yeh i was there in south and also visited Delhi an another place too

PS: Offtopic, I think Mr. Omar Abdullah has the chance to be the next PM.. He has to play his cards right..

nah he cant be after his statement wherein he said it was a mistake on part of his father trust India ;)

^^ The idea was not personal attack but to point out the absurdity of your statement.

Surely those living in glass house should not throw stones at others.

Anyway Indian literacy rate is higher than Pakistan's by a good margin and your own province I hear is one of the laggards within Pakistan on all the parameters you mentioned.

Hardly the right credentials to taunt others on these parameters.

:) the first stone was thrown by your Brigadier (Retired) Ray while living in glass house as you said indeed one should not do so when living in a glass house.

Secondly i already said the literacy rates based on a pathatic criterian wherein those who can only read and write their names are also included in the literates lists :P

So nothing to be proud of such literacy rates.
and BTW in case you are doing some comparison then it should be a shame for India that Bangladesh is far ahead in literacy rate from India ;)

OK back to the real Topic now

Same is here on our part my dear. The only difference is Pakistani media, intellectuals, even our religious parties and eveeeeeeeeeeen those parties which are considered by Indians and the world as hardliners have never ever blamed India stupidly unlike the Indian media and politicians and other segments do always ;)

pakistani media not blaming India, I hope you visit this site and read different threads.

Really! would be like a wet dream come true for you guys. But then again Pakistan is there to stay and you will face disappointment in your quest.

Not really. I have no particular interest to see Pakistan break. In fact it may bring more problems for India. It was just in response to your wet dream of seeing more Stans coming out of India. There will be none left in the world before that happens.

The better alternative is a stable Pakistan that is satisfied within it's borders and integrates and interacts with the region positively. By way of trade, industry etc. May well happen, stranger things have happened within my life.

Last edited:
:lol: those who can read and write only their name are also considered as literate and they are part of literacy rates both in India and Pakistan so pleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz dont give us such links or reports.

They are fat better than being "Angutha chhap", won't you say?

Anyway if the definition is the same in both countries, it still means you can't use illiteracy to taunt India!

So are you agreeing that Karzai is a puppet. By the way if US has a problem it doesn't need Karzai to convey the msg, it can do it on its own. Every presidential candidate, really last time i checked Obama was the only one who said and in return faced heavy criticism from the republicans on that and finally rephrased his statement. Besides we know how democratics feel about Pakistan, but does that according your level of thinking makes it the world. When US officially asks us to do more, they mean more military action over the tribal areas against AQ not that we are sponsoring AQ or taliban. You said world accuses Pakistan of a state sponsoring terrorism i asked which world and this is what you can come up with US telling us to do more, you don't see any difference between the two, how pathetic, let me give you an example of a state sponsoring terrorism according to the US, take Iran as an example and how officially the US accuse Iran of state sponsoring terrorism or for that matter take the example of Syria. US doesn't say to do more to these countires, just check out the US official response to these countries maybe you could understand the definition of a state sponsoring terrorism in the eyes of the US. Also US does not give F-16s to these nations or perhaps upgrade them if it did then the supply lines for the F-14 spares would have been going on. God you guys can go this low to prove your point.

I just used your words about his being a puppet.

Look at the thread about the USA planning to attack FATA. I think you also made several posts on that thread. Even if it doesn't happen, it shows the USA attitude.

Anyway I never said state sponsoring terrorism directly. These are your words. I said some terrorist organizations in Pakistan with support from elements of ISI. They could even be doing so without the explicit instructions of the civilian government and I think the civil society now knows better than to support these terrorists anymore. I believe all those donation boxes in the bazaars are history now.

Just look at any article by your Shireen marzai:

The News International - No. 1 English Newspaper from Pakistan - Saturday, December 30, 1899

She and many Pakistanis feel that USA has Pakistan in it's cross hairs. I personally don't have any opinion on that.

Anyway I don't want to justify why or what USA feels about Pakistan. If you are happy with them, good for you.

One wonders isnt the off topic going by Indians on this forum in this thread is the proof of their weak allegations and claims for blaming Pakistan or Muslims for these blasts.

Why you guys are shying away from discussing the real topic here ;)
but if you are happy to do so then well we are also ready to discuss whatever you want to

the perpetrators said they are doing this 'In the name of Allah' so we dont assume they are hindus right??

No you were saying that even Hindu fanats are so enlightened and there's something fundamentally wrong with Islam.

When you make sweeping statements like that expect sharp answers in return!

I did not say anything was fundamentally wrong with Islam and I compared two incidents that happened in a span of few days. people are open to draw their conclusions. You can have ur opinion on those events.

I did not make any sweeping statement, I compared to publicised events and gave the links for the same. there is no need for sharp answers. By the way, none of my questions were answered. about why should these attacks be in name of allah? and if they mailed 5 min in advance warning 'stop us if u can' is this some act of bravery?? seems so cowardice to me.. and comparing it to Shiv Sena which went into Taj Mahal in broad daylight without breaking any rules - they performed puja over there - which is actually not against any rules . It shows a world of difference to me!!

We have a dastardly act that has happened 'In the Name of Allah' and when I point it out, I get a response saying 'Hindutva fanatics and gujarat'! when was this gujarat thing?? how many more times we should allow terror strikes 'In the Name of Allah' to compensate for the 'Hindutva fanatics and gujarat'?? and why is this a justification??

Lets face this one and for all. why should the terror acts be in the name of allah and that too the bombs placed in muslim majority areas??? planning to send them heaven sooner??

We have a dastardly act that has happened 'In the Name of Allah' and when I point it out, I get a response saying 'Hindutva fanatics and gujarat'! when was this gujarat thing?? how many more times we should allow terror strikes 'In the Name of Allah' to compensate for the 'Hindutva fanatics and gujarat'?? and why is this a justification??

Lets face this one and for all. why should the terror acts be in the name of allah and that too the bombs placed in muslim majority areas??? planning to send them heaven sooner??

A correction. They were not placed in Muslim areas but near them. The intended victims were Hindus but the intention was also to incite communal riots.

Pathetic bas***s. They did not and can not succeed in their dastardly aims. Never.

It is a good thing that the ISI has been brought under control of the civil govt.

Hopefully ISI does not devour them also! :)

They are fat better than being "Angutha chhap", won't you say?!

There is no difference between the two. Only writing one's own name and unaware of the stuff on paper on which that so-called literate person is puting his name in written and the one who put thumb impression is the same.

Anyway if the definition is the same in both countries, it still means you can't use illiteracy to taunt India!

The taunt was started by your learned brigadier (retierd) not me .

the perpetrators said they are doing this 'In the name of Allah' so we dont assume they are hindus right??

:) oh you mean the Indian govt and RAW is sooooo innocent that they cant plan this. Or they cant utter or write the above sentence to blam it on Muslims???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom