What's new

2 BSF man Arrested by Border Guard Bangladesh

what kind of thinking is this ? :undecided: and here I mistook you for a rational , level-headed Bangladeshi, my bad :hitwall:
this is truth. I am not a war monger...... But i know common bangladeshi mentality.... I am not talking about Near future.... But yes 2001 is not the last skirmish.. It is the first one and more to come......

Seriously ? Your Army actually owns hotels and businesses, not to mention the period of military rule.
bangladesh police also owns shopping malls known as polwel markets.... for police welfare... Whats wrong in this??

Seriously ? Your Army actually owns hotels and businesses, not to mention the period of military rule.

The Radisson Hotel was build on army land.
dhakaradisson.jpg

Sir sorry to say but i have been hearing that from quite some time, but it appears that BSF always gets away with its bullying tactics. Bangladesh needs to became strong and build a strong Deterrent based Armed Forces, if BSF would have done that in Pakistan's territory, Pakistan Rangers would have skinned them alive.

LOL nice attempt at flame-baiting. :)

To the thread derailing URL posting idiot: better use your time reading some news reports on BSF past - BSF’s men gangrape 17-year-old in Valley, family made to watch

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

They rape your own women and you're not ashamed! Keep laughing. :D

Indian mindset is different from other people. Rape is a game they enjoy to see. This time also these two BSF drunk troops entered BD to do something mischievous like that, but was caught red handed. What a shame for that poor country!

Indian mindset is different from other people.Rape is a game they enjoy to see. This time also these two BSF drunk troops entered BD to do something mischievous like that, but was caught red handed. What a shame for that poor country!

I salute your India bashing :lol:

Really you are biggest stupid here no other words for intelligent person like you

bangladesh police also owns shopping malls known as polwel markets.... for police welfare... Whats wrong in this??

I have read in some other threads that Indians dislike business involvement of our armed and police forces. I wonder, why Indians are unable to emulate us? After Dr. Yunus' microcredit, they should also follow our good examples like this. But, anyway, Indian military is full of corruption. This business opportunity will corrupt their army officers more.

Anyway according to news paper prothom alo they were chasing smugglers who was smuggling cycle parts which was recovered by BGB later

Extremely professional of the BSF not to escalate the situation and working it out peacefully :tup:

from when BSF became professional......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSF is always coward organisation.
3151.jpg

Arrested Indian BSF border guards. Please note they were in uniform and carrying loaded INSAS rifles. BGB men can be seen in the background.

arrestedindianbsfborder.jpg

Courtesy:BD military.

bgb arrested bsf guys and still allowed them to carry their fully loaded rifles with them?:undecided:
they should have took their guns right?or is it the procedure?
please make it clear.

Why suddenly you have changed your mind and are here protesting their stance? You are with them, isn't it?

Who is Zabanya?

Some people say he is a pro-Indian lackey.

Some people say he is a pro-American lackey.

Some people say he is a Rajakar.

Some people say he is a false flagger.

But all we know is: His name is Zabanya :D

Back
Top Bottom