What's new

2 BSF man Arrested by Border Guard Bangladesh

If the Prothom Alo report is true then why were they robbing a farmer's house? Were the cycle parts hidden there? Even then BSF troops are not supposed to cross the border. I wonder, what happened to the barbed wire fence that india has built? How these BSF troops could cross it, by high jumping or what?

These are ill educated ill trained BSF force. I am sure in BSF book it is clearly written that they should not cross the border even if it has to chase the smugglers. But does India has the capacity to train so many of its forces from A-Z??

If the Prothom Alo report is true then why were they robbing a farmer's house? Were the cycle parts hidden there? Even then BSF troops are not supposed to cross the border. I wonder, what happened to the barbed wire fence that india has built? How these BSF troops could cross it, by high jumping or what?

They have a door.

These are ill educated ill trained BSF force. I am sure in BSF book it is clearly written that they should not cross the border even if it has to chase the smugglers. But does India has the capacity to train so many of its forces from A-Z??

I don't know just what are their standard operating procedures (SOP). But any Indian here will to provide them would be appreciated.

Generally speaking, a foreign force cannot simply jump over to another's territory when catching criminals or something. If the target manages to jump over to another border, they have to contact the country in which the criminal jumped into.

It's like American police can just simply barge into Mexican territory to catch drug lords just because drugs are a problem in America.

This similarly applies to all countries. They can't just barge into someone's territory. If it is for security, they have to contact the government of that particular country.

The BSF is the only force that does this. If India is to intend to become a future super power, they need to learn to respect the sovereignty of its neighbors. Now it is just nothing but mud-slinging. The way they deal with smaller and less powerful neighbors is that of a typical third world country, not a future real super power like how China and Russia settled their disputes. If India still goes on like the way it's going, it'll always remain as the underdog in the world of super powers.

Bangladesh and India must be very clear on such matters. Why they are sleeping on the job is just beyond me.

The BSF is the only force that does this. If India is to intend to become a future super power.

Are you dreaming??? Do you know what super power means???? They next day you will ask Afric to become super power only because those are big countries...

^^ Stop obsessing about whether India is going to be "Superpower" or not.

Its nothing to do with you foreigners.
India going to be "super paaaawaaarrr" is obsession of indians and its elites and media but not the other way round.

India going to be "super paaaawaaarrr" is obsession of indians and its elites and media but not the other way round.

How many Indians do we see here talking of India being a Superpower?

And how many of these foreigners?

How many Indians do we see here talking of India being a Superpower?

And how many of these foreigners?
check your media.here you wont talk about it you know if you open your mouth you will be shredded by logical counter arguments for which you dont have any explaination .

Read my post again

with arms in uniform .....

in that incident BGB didnt violate any law... border was open and they went to enjoy programme not invaded with arms and in result getting arrested.... funny you compared between these 2 incidents...

Just for the record.

SHILLONG: BSF jawans fired in the air and detained a BDR personnel who along with two others tried to intrude into the Indian territory in Meghalaya this morning.

"Three Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) personnel tried entering the Indian territory at Muktapur near Dawki. The BSF troopers first warned them and later had to fire one round in the air," BSF DIG Ravi Gandhi said. He said one of them was caught by the BSF and "he will be handed over to the Bangladesh authorities during a flag meeting later in the day".
There was, however, no casualty in the firing, the DIG added.

BDR men intrude into Indian territory, one detained - Times Of India
=======================================================================
In a civilized nation law enforcement agencies dont cross even their state line and here these uncivilized crossed an international border under uniform.

There was a huge hue and cry when Rab from Dhaka went to arrest criminals in Kishoreganj. Later it was found that they co-ordinated with the local administration. At least we are moving in the right direction and Indians are still living in stone ages and come here in PDF to brag about Rocket Science and Shining India. Some even bragging about how quick they are growing without knowing that they need to grow even quicker as they have so much to catch up.

You lots are the biggest sanctimonious hypocrites on this forum.

Indian Border Security Forces (BSF) on Monday midnight handed over two Bangladesh Rifle Jawans they arrested on Monday evening after a flag meeting.

The BDR Jawans were of 35-rifle battalion in Chuadanga. Acting on a tip off that a group of smugglers were entering Bangladesh territory from India through an illegal entry point of Kulapara area under Jibonnagar upazila in Chuadanga with smuggled items, two BDR members from Goeshpur camp of 35-rifle battalion raided the area at about 9.30: pm. The BDR men included Goeshpur BDR camp In-Charge Subedar Salek Ahmed and Jawan Azad.

The BDR men chased the smugglers.At one stage, the smugglers entered into Indian territory and the BDR men continued the chase.A BSF team from Meteri camp under Murshidabad district in West Bengal confined the BDR men under Indian territory and arrested them.

A flag meeting was held at Goespur border point at about 1:00: am.In the meeting, BSF handed over the BDR men.The meeting was led by Major Ahsan, acting commander of 35-rifle in Bangladesh side, while S. Mukharjee Commandant of 12-BSF in India.

BSF handed over BDR personnel | The Kushtia Times

Am guessing this makes Bangladesh an uncivilized country and your BGB uncouth and undisciplined right?

Not judging them, just going by you logic. :lol:

So you spent whole day trying to find any BDR breaking the rule and finally after a long haul of searching you found Kusti Times to report on a 7 years old news. Taking it credible and serious, I strongly recommend those two BDR must be terminated for not knowing where their jurisdiction ends. At least they did not enter anybody's home and snatch valuables. Still it can not be tolerated and once they are under uniform.

Its not me or any BDians are hypochrate who are suggesting BDR could enter Indian territory but vice-versa.

Here you go more to Chew for the rest of the night

Drunk BSF men kill two for complaining

THAKURPUR(Gurdaspur): Four BSF men shot dead two defenceless villagers because they had complained about the securitymen drinking in front of their house.

Shingara Singh, 42, a resident of Thakurpur had merely told two BSF jawans to stop drinking and creating a ruckus in front of his house.

Drunk BSF men kill two for complaining - Times Of India

More
3 Bangladeshi's including mother, infant child killed by drunk Indian soldiers!

3 Bangladeshi's including mother, infant child killed by drunk Indian soldiers!

An infant and the mother and another Bangladeshi were killed late Sunday night by India's Border Security Force on the country's northernmost border, said a BDR official.

"The deceased were identified as 35 year-old Golam Mustofa, 25-year-old Majeda Begum and her one-year-old infant Mamun," major Sheikh Farid, in-charge of Panchagarh-25 Battalion, told bdnews24.com.

At least one other person, Majeda's husband Shahidul, 30, was critically wounded and taken to Rangpur Medical College Hospital.

BSF personnel entered Moyanaguri village of the Majhipara border area in Tentulia, crossing the border through the Pillar-435 area at around 10.15pm, the major said.

They started opening fire after villagers had intercepted them, he said.

Shahidul, Majeda and Mamun were shot as they lay asleep in their home, said villagers.

Shahidul's neighbour, Alamgir Hossain said: "I was woken by the sound of gunfire and realised it was BSF. I cycled to Matirpara BDR camp for help."

Villagers said the two sides traded fire after BDR members reached the spot.

The Indian border guards eventually withdrew. "BDR members with villagers later captured one BSF man," the major said.

"Homes, riddled with bullet holes, were deserted as villagers took shelter at the local high school," bdnews24.com's correspondent reported from the scene around midnight.

"Senior BDR officers are present at the scene. Both BDR and BSF have reinforced their presence along the border," Major Farid told bdnews24.com.

So you spent whole day trying to find any BDR breaking the rule and finally after a long haul of searching you found Kusti Times to report on a 7 years old news.

Yep thats exactly what I did! Believe it or not, some people also have a life and need to go to work. If you reply to a comment say after a couple of a days, would that mean that you spent two days trying to come up with that reply?:lol:

Besides the news is from December, 2010, didn't know its 2017 already, making the news 7 years old!

Taking it credible and serious, I strongly recommend those two BDR must be terminated for not knowing where their jurisdiction ends. At least they did not enter anybody's home and snatch valuables. Still it can not be tolerated and once you are under uniform.

Its not me or any BDians are hypochrate who are suggesting BDR could enter Indian territory but vice-versa.

You still think that BSF soldiers went in to Bangladesh to snatch "valuables" from some Bangladeshi? Even your mighty BGB has confirmed that BSF went in pursuit of smugglers, and the smuggled goods were later found by BGB from the aforementioned "mansion" which BSF soldiers went to loot.:woot:

But the initial news clearly said they were snatching valuables. It was not chase??? Is it?
BD government (some suggest stooge) trying to cover up lots of India related brutality now a days. I would take the initial reporting as the most credible one.

Back
Top Bottom