What's new

2 BSF man Arrested by Border Guard Bangladesh

But the initial news clearly said they were snatching valuables. It was not chase??? Is it?
BD government (some suggest stooge) trying to cover up lots of India related brutality now a days. I would take the initial reporting as the most credible one.

No, initial reporting is often sketchy and wrong and later results based on investigation by authorities are correct.

And using the dalal stooges logic everytime cuts a really sorry picture.

well, BSF throwing valuables were told by common people who saw the incident, later after flag meeting BGB told that they were chasing smugglers.. Before the meeting both the forces were in high alert prepared for firing.... Now look at the way they took photos of BSF. They only do this kind of photo with phensydyl smugglers. . ...

No, initial reporting is often sketchy and wrong and later results based on investigation by authorities are correct.

And using the dalal stooges logic everytime cuts a really sorry picture.

In a court of LAW, FIR (First information Reporting) is considered a very important document as it cosidered as most untwisted evidence.

Bangladeshi are very Hardworker & Brave peoples, I knew many of them working here in Bambai.

Bangladeshi are very Hardworker & Brave peoples, I knew many of them working here in Bambai.

No, Bangladeshis are lazy a$$ as you never seen them. Those are your brothers if you did not know.

Did I touched any wrong nerve of you.

Sorry.

The pretensions and obsession of some here knows no bound.

Doesn't change the reality, the insignificance may be haunting. It remains a fact.

2 detained BSF men handed over to BSF in Benapole

Benapole, Oct 6 (UNB) –Two members of Indian Border Security Force (BSF),who were arrested along with arms at Daulatpur border Thursday morning, were handed over to BSF in the afternoon.

MK Robert, 40, and Bijoy Singh, 42, members of BSF Kaliani Camp of India, were handed over to BSF at 2:30 pm following a company-commander level flag meeting between the border guards of the two neighbouring countries.

Benapole BGB headquarter company commander Emdad Hossain led the meeting from Bangladesh side while Haridashpur camp commander of India Lal Bahadur Singha led the 5-member BSF delegation.

BGB Daulatpur Camp In-Charge Aziz Ahmed said that the two BSF men with uniform intruded into Bangladesh territory in the morning and entering a house at Gatipara village Daulatpur border they threw out valuables of the house.

Being informed by villagers, BGB members of Daulatpur Camp rushed to the spot and arrested the two BSF members with arms.

UNBconnect... - 2 detained BSF men handed over to BSF in Benapole

Are you dreaming??? Do you know what super power means???? They next day you will ask Afric to become super power only because those are big countries...

Um...not sure what you are implying here. Where is Afric?

According to many studies, India and China are basically future super powers. The USA will remain super power for a very long time. It should be the duty of concerned Bangladeshi officials to balance that relationship. Right now, I am not seeing that.

If you insist that India is a failed nation and will never be e super power, I'd be happy to see your research countering those of highly qualified political scientists.

As far as Bangladesh is concerned, the AL is just too...much. I understand that you are an AL supporter, am I correct? I find you confusing.

@roy: Much of the articles you posted do not get reported on Bangladeshi media. So, I hope you understand. This is a pending issue that needs to be solved soon. Monitoring and securing Bangla-Indo borders is a very difficult job. Right now, the commitment isn't there on both sides. Anyways, I hope for the best in the issue. However, understand that one wrong does not make one right.

@eastwatch: Were you going to say something? :D

According to many studies, India and China are basically future super powers. The USA will remain super power for a very long time. It should be the duty of concerned Bangladeshi officials to balance that relationship. Right now, I am not seeing that.

Do you know what is the international dialing code for United States and USSR???
YOu probably dont give a damn about it. Do yu? For yur information its 1 and 7 respectively. Thats called super power.

Now it sound silly but let me go little deeper for your understanding. Do you think those mighty beast created out of nothing? No they did not. It took almost a century of war and innovation to put them in that place. Its not only economics and PPP calculation and buying hardwares from those very superpower will make others as superpower. Those who felt their heat will never dream of becoming super power. Ask any Jpanaese or Germans or ask the whole europe together whether they could match the power of those.

It will take this whole century for Indians to even match the per capita income of their western counter part. Let them first try to match with Middle Eastern countries. Then they will need trillions of dollars as free money to spend across globe. Then they have to single handedly create IMF and WB like organization to buy out other countries. They even have to contibute half of UN expenditure to even go close to calling them as any power.

Super Power my .. A$$.

Do you know what is the international dialing code for United States and USSR???
YOu probably dont give a damn about it. Do yu? For yur information its 1 and 7 respectively. Thats called super power.

First of all, the USSR is no more. So no, I don't give a damn. The US is the only super power today.

Now it sound silly but let me go little deeper for your understanding. Do you think those mighty beast created out of nothing? No they did not. It took almost a century of war and innovation to put them in that place. Its not only economics and PPP calculation and buying hardwares from those very superpower will make others as superpower. Those who felt their heat will never dream of becoming super power. Ask any Jpanaese or Germans or ask the whole europe together whether they could match the power of those.

My point is that India and China are to be the future super powers. Not in a few years, not a few decades and certainly not anytime soon. Although, China technically has more league in the race. Many things can change in that time.

Or in other words, potential super power.
Potential superpowers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The means, the potential and most importantly the commitment is there.

First of all, the USSR is no more. So no, I don't give a damn. The US is the only super power today.

My point is that India and China are to be the future super powers. Not in a few years, not a few decades and certainly not anytime soon. Although, China technically has more league in the race. Many things can change in that time.

Or in other words, potential super power.
Potential superpowers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The means, the potential and most importantly the commitment is there.

Do me a favor.. add Bangladesh's name in it and PUT My name as well as the potential President of that country.

Back
Top Bottom