What's new

2 BSF man Arrested by Border Guard Bangladesh

Anyway according to news paper prothom alo they were chasing smugglers who was smuggling cycle parts which was recovered by BGB later

thanks a lot buddy. see they were chasing the smugglers not invading your territory with an intention to grab it. good understanding by BGB, but now this doesn't mean you can send your ppl into India we will not have second thoughts before shooting them if they dare touch the fence or crossover into our lands.

bgb arrested bsf guys and still allowed them to carry their fully loaded rifles with them?:undecided:
they should have took their guns right?or is it the procedure?
please make it clear.

The picture didnt show any cartridge fixed to the gun.

They were caught for entering bd and harrasing people, not very serious as attempting to kill bd citizens. So i think they let them keep their guns. Futhermore, both the BGB and BSF men knows that if the BSF men fires at BGB, they will be in trouble with both the bangladeshi law and the indian military

Who is Zabanya?

Some people say he is a pro-Indian lackey.

Some people say he is a pro-American lackey.

Some people say he is a Rajakar.

Some people say he is a false flagger.

But all we know is: His name is Zabanya :D
:) :) :coffee:

BDR should have shot dead those bsf smugglers/bsf illegal immigrants/bsf illegal tress passers

BDR should have shot dead those bsf smugglers/bsf illegal immigrants/bsf illegal tress passers
Were you hit in the head by BSF before?Looks like that may be the reason why you got confused between your flags.

Working philosophy of BDR must be pull the trigger first ask questions later if they are serious about protecting their country.

Thanks for the recommendation.

But I think the problem is that the borders are so poorly managed, things like this happen pretty often. The largest border that India shares is with Bangladesh, not Pakistan or China.

I fail to understand why they can figure this out given the the current GoB is pro-Indian. Either they are total fail, or we are missing something. Why is the GoI turning a blind eye to this?

The 2001 border conflict, the Pilkhana tragedy and the way the AL handled it afterwards just raises suspicions from the people.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Working philosophy of BDR must be pull the trigger first ask questions later if they are serious about protecting their country.

Oh, I like you.

Seriously ? Your Army actually owns hotels and businesses, not to mention the period of military rule.

1. The armed forces have the Sena Klayan Sangstha (SKS) originally funded with British welfare grant for ex-Servicemen. It is the same as Pakistan's Fauji Foundation. I do not know what this is called in India. The Army also established the Army Welfare Trust with own funds and a grant from the Kuwaiti Govt. Navy and Air Force has similar exclusive trusts.

2. Similarly we have the Freedom Fighters' Welfare Trust for the 1971 FFs. Paramilitary organizations like BGB and Ansar have their own trusts.

3. The Police have their POLWEL (Police Welfare), a Trust founded just after Partition.

Code is simple you ve to act as butcher with butchers like bsf otherwise you will get butchered.

By whom?? Buthers kill innocents, warriors( BGB) protects innocents

Anyway according to news paper prothom alo they were chasing smugglers who was smuggling cycle parts which was recovered by BGB later

If the Prothom Alo report is true then why were they robbing a farmer's house? Were the cycle parts hidden there? Even then BSF troops are not supposed to cross the border. I wonder, what happened to the barbed wire fence that india has built? How these BSF troops could cross it, by high jumping or what?

Back
Top Bottom