What's new

2 BSF man Arrested by Border Guard Bangladesh

New Darkish BGB dress looks cool

06.JPG.JPG.JPG.JPG

So does that make it right that two BSF members intruded into a sovereign land of another country, entered a house and started throwing out their valuables, thats outright unprofessional and unmoral.

Sir sorry to say but i have been hearing that from quite some time, but it appears that BSF always gets away with its bullying tactics. Bangladesh needs to became strong and build a strong Deterrent based Armed Forces, if BSF would have done that in Pakistan's territory, Pakistan Rangers would have skinned them alive.

may be we should have skinned those 1 lac soilders which we returned to you free of cost.
India know how you deal with captured soldiers like you did with captain kalia and other two mates.

Seriously, UNB connect people should start coming up with better stories. Biggest anti-Indian bs artists:rolleyes:

Here's what other Bangladeshi news website is reporting.

And then they will whine about phensydyl junkies!

lol...so they let go the smugglers and caught BSF jawans who were chasing them :rofl:..way to go BGB....:lol::lol:

Seriously, UNB connect people should start coming up with better stories. Biggest anti-Indian bs artists:rolleyes:

Here's what other Bangladeshi news website is reporting.

And then they will whine about phensydyl junkies!

well, now you guys believe bangladeshi media... hahahah

UNB is a better known than Banglanews24.

anyway wait for tomorrow's main stream newspapers.....

@ " Aiye, aiye shet sahab, yeha par bethia. Ham.... m! shet nahi, sheto ke shet hai ! abhi to mey jang me nehi ayia, fhir vi mere sathio ne jang fate karli, koi bat nahi, puttar tup larte raho mey abhi aiya ".

well, now you guys believe bangladeshi media... hahahah

UNB is a better known than Banglanews24.

anyway wait for tomorrow's main stream newspapers.....

Its not about believing Bangladeshi media, its about believing what seems reasonable and plausible.

Cause BSF soldiers going to Bangladesh just to throw "valuables" out of someones house, doesn't make any sense to me.

Its not about believing Bangladeshi media, its about believing what seems reasonable and plausible.

Cause BSF soldiers going to Bangladesh just to throw "valuables" out of someones house, doesn't make any sense to me.

surely this smuggling chaser explanation came from BSF after being arrested by BGB while throwing valuables......

P.s. today in class i was caught by my lecturer while talking to my sideman about a girl and i replied to him - i was asking for the pen ;)

surely this smuggling chaser explanation came from BSF after being arrested by BGB while throwing valuables......

P.s. today in class i was caught by my lecturer while talking to my sideman about a girl and i replied to him - i was asking for the pen ;)

Yeah going to Bangladesh, to throw stuff out of peoples house is part of their daily drill:rolleyes:

As you said, lets just wait for mainstream newspapers.

P.S: You are a school kid?

BSF is a corrupt organization.

corruption is now main issue in india.

original_mg-cartoon-mg269.jpg

anyway phensydyl has been great headache for us.......

12.JPG.JPG

In a civilized nation law enforcement agencies dont cross even their state line and here these uncivilized crossed an international border under uniform.

There was a huge hue and cry when Rab from Dhaka went to arrest criminals in Kishoreganj. Later it was found that they co-ordinated with the local administration. At least we are moving in the right direction and Indians are still living in stone ages and come here in PDF to brag about Rocket Science and Shining India. Some even bragging about how quick they are growing without knowing that they need to grow even quicker as they have so much to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom