What's new

2,450 expats embrace Islam in Saudi Arabia

Looks like you fell from your mother's lap in infancy head first, hence leads to the gibberish you type.

Your every post reveals your true colors of najdi wahabisms..

you can call yourself a "Sunni" a million times, but a pig will remain a pig no matter how much lipstick the pig has

"You are obviously either a clueless dumb Indian Hindu or a frustrated Shia"<--- you are a clinically insane little bedouin ...

I am alhumdolilah Hanafi Sunni you are a follower of najdi wahabiism who posses as a Sunni to fool the masses. Big difference !

I am shia?!!! I have spoke against shias many times in the Syrian thread especially when they insulted the Companions of The Prophet .. صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم
Mr I was a Hanafi now I am pretty much a salafi is and you know what salafi is those who follow Quran and Hadees and Sunnah Mr not any specific fiqh so if you want to abuse some one else like @al-Hasani than start a debate with me and prove any point by so called wahabis against Quran and Sunnah I can prove your with no problem

LOL! another senseless post from a najdi swine
run along little piggy !

Get lost Indian Hindu or whatever you are. Learn how to spell basic Islamic expressions swine. I am sorry but I can't help you overcome your obsession about Najd. Maybe a Najdi could be the solution.

Now go take a bath. You stink.

:tup:

Actually I have done dawah at the central train station in Copenhagen with other foreign Muslims students. Many Muslim brothers and sisters are doing dawah weekly here in Copenhagen from what I have heard and sometimes seen. It is a very pleasant sight.

We should ignore the Indian trolls here. Not sure why they are all obsessed about this news when it does not concern them. Can you tell me why that is, brother?
Because Muslims ruled them and soon they would be ruled again and would be given jobs which they are really good at that is being good slaves and Mahmood Ghanzavi destroyed their temples the places of kufr and idol worship

LOL! another senseless post from a najdi swine
run along little piggy !
calling any one najdi swine better read books by Abdul Wahab if you have gutts and prove anything against Quran and sunnah

@Zarvan brother, ignore the creature he is a false flagger and a non-Muslim. Probably an Indian trying to give Muslims a bad name and who deliberately insults us Muslims. Look at his posts in the Syrian civil war thread. He is supporting the child-murderer aka al-asshead who has killed thousands upon thousands of Muslims and who is a Nusayri and secularist. Ironically like all anti-Muslim Indian Hindus here. Don't waste your energy with him. He cannot even spell simple Islamic expressions. Shows that he is indeed a false flagger.

Don't waste your time. His mission is to create problems. Look at this first post in this thread.

Because Muslims ruled them and soon they would be ruled again and would be given jobs which they are really good at that is being good slaves and Mahmood Ghanzavi destroyed their temples the places of kufr and idol worship

calling any one najdi swine better read books by Abdul Wahab if you have gutts and prove anything against Quran and sunnah

Zarvan,
I can prove to you with many sources that Abdul Wahab Najdi has nothing to do with AhleSunnah wul Jummah, however, this isn't the thread for it... We can discuss this in PM

Perhaps your najdi friend doesn't know that calling another Muslims a kafir is a kufer in itself

Mr prove his point against Quran and sunnah and you can't so stop shit talking Mr

No one is talking sh*t... I am simply pointing a fact in accordance to Quran and Sunnah and from what the Ulema of AhleSunnath wul Jumah say ..

if you are not a Sunni then I'll stop giving references of Sunni Ulema

If you believe that Abdul Wahab Najdi is above all Ulema of AhleSunnah then I won't say anything else to you

No one is talking sh*t... I am simply pointing a fact in accordance to Quran and Sunnah and from what the Ulema of AhleSunnath wul Jumah say ..

if you are not a Sunni then I'll stop giving references of Sunni Ulema
No Sir you are no talking any fact Sir I read and listen Mr and I counter check from Quran and Sunnah and most points of so called Ahle Sunnal Wal Jamah or sufis or deoband are not according to Quran and Sunnah in fact go against that but so called wahabis do bring proof not lies

More than one lacs people killed in syria civil war. Situation in Pakistan,Afganistan and some african country is well known. All should be more concern about that. One should go to that thread and see hatred among them....you can see quality of post of @al-Hasani , @Arabian Legend there

Did you just knock on my door? What is it! :unsure:

Did you just knock on my door? What is it! :unsure:

Brother, can you take over from here?

The Indian/Hindu false flagger that can't spell to simple Islamic expressions, who takes the side of Hindus always, who is supporting al-Asshead (Child-Murderer) in Syria and who is a majoos seriously need help. Some Najdi must have beat the crap out of him.

99% of all his posts are about us Muslims and Saudi Arabians. That little creature suffers from seizures.

No Sir you are no talking any fact Sir I read and listen Mr and I counter check from Quran and Sunnah and most points of so called Ahle Sunnal Wal Jamah or sufis or deoband are not according to Quran and Sunnah in fact go against that but so called wahabis do bring proof not lies

I didn't understand most of what you said due to your poor grammar, but like I said if you feel that the shaytaan british agent Abdul Wahab Najdi is above all the Ulema of the Muslim Ummah then continue to live in the dark pit of ignorance

Abdul Wahab Najdi turned against his own brother and father who were Sunni Ulema, so does that make Najdi a Sunni or imposter?

Last edited:
graphican said: ↑
Mashallah. Russia will also appear as a new Islamic State and in few decade Europe. Light is spreading even though media has done its most to defame Islam.
lol, delusions.
Muslims have utterly, and completely, failed to market their faith in comparison to Christians.
We only live in delusions while in reality, Islam is on the 'contracting front' ...
Other than population increase, tell me any new territory where Islam spread in last century? I can name you hundreds of new territory where Christianity spread due to planned, and organized effort by Christian missionaries.
While Muslims, the gullible lot, keep getting jolly when few random people here and there convert..
Sub Saharan Africa was ripe for religious revolution..and Muslims have lived in Africa for CENTURIES..Arab World was RIGHT THERE by Africa...YET, Christians took hundreds upon hundreds of millions of followers (Africans) right under the nose of Islam and converted them to Christianity. Today, Christianity is the largest religion of sub-saharan Africa.
Muslims must organize...and start a global dawah campaign specially in 'untapped' markets like Argentina, Brazil, South America, Sub-saharan Africa, rural China etc...We must also focus on poor people in those countries and help them to see the light of Islam..Poor people don't have arrogance of materialism in them--so it is easy for them to see the light of Allah (SWT)...Christian missionaries are doing exactly that, with highly effective marketing strategies for each individual market. Where people need spiritualism, Christian missionaries sell 'spiritual side of Christianity'..and where people are rational, they bring "rational, theological" arguments for favor of Christianity. All in all, a brilliant marketing for their faith. While we Muslims sleep like idiots...
@al-Hasani if you have contacts in Royal Family...give them my message that stop their bullsh!t Wahabi vs Shia or Wahabi vs Rest of Islam...and start dawah efforts in the places I mentioned above. May Allah reward them.

Chrisitianity spread so fast in Africa or Asia because Europeans (Mostly Christians) occupied several nations and had far more wealth and higher standards of living etc. When you are in a position of control and authority, you are more likely to be accepted as a better ideal.

Muslims do not need to market their faith. They need to know what they should do among themselves before they market it anywhere. Muslim nations are mostly known for backwardness, ignorance, terrorism and sectarianism.

While in middle ages, Christianity was known for barabric practices of its kings, Muslims were mostly far more humane. Cruelty of several popes is known to humanity who have read history. Baghdad and Constantinpole under Ottomans, were known to other nations around the world for several centuries in ways that evoked emotions of awe, wonder and astonishment, not only due to their wealth, but also because of their knowledge, culture and civilization.

I believe Islam has the same compassion for others as christianity has in its true form. Really, as long as Muslims remain backward, ignorant, and intolerant, the true message of Islam cannot be heard by anyone ever. Muslims themselves have to really understand the spirit of religion better first and if they can show the rest of the world that Islam is a better model as practiced by Muslims, this is the only right marketing they need to do.

Western nations became more advanced and have somewhat better human standards and practices on average, so the message of Christianity gets heard more easily as Christianity and Europe share a long history.

@AhsanAmin

Baghdad and Constantinpole under Ottomans, were known to other nations around the world for several centuries in ways that evoked emotions of awe, wonder and astonishment, not only due to their wealth, but also because of their knowledge, culture and civilization.

Brother, Baghdad was only relevant when it was the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate for 400 years or so. But it heydays ended when the savage Mongols destroyed it in 1258.

The Ottomans did not exist during the Golden Age of Islam.

Siege of Baghdad (1258) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abbasid Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just a friendly correction if you don't mine.

But don't forget this great individual if you do not know about him.

Abdul Rahman Al-Sumait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom