What's new

2,450 expats embrace Islam in Saudi Arabia

Conversions to Islam stopped a long time ago in India. There were some sporadic cases in the 80's, early 90's. Even that stopped after that.

Now its mostly a small trickle of people who change faiths in order to marry - both ways- from Dharmic to Muslim, or Muslim to Dharmic as interfaith marriages are increasing slowly in India.

The increase in Muslim population in India is now almost exclusively by their birth rate, not conversions.

lol, why don't you say clearly that hindus clearly persecute people who convert to Islam, and at the same time, passive force muslims to leave their faith (through persecution and economic exploitation?)

PS, Zakir Naik is pretty big still in India, no? :D

lol, why don't you say clearly that hindus clearly persecute people who convert to Islam, and at the same time, passive force muslims to leave their faith (through persecution and economic exploitation?)
No. Anyone who converts gets ostracized automatically from his community and family. This is to be expected though.
The exception is generally when for marriage.

Though people have stopped conversions themselves now. The days of conversions are long gone. Hinduism has been on a massive revival. That has automatically lifted Budhism, Jainism and Sikhism. Note that jumping between Dharmic faiths is not really conversion in the classical sense.

If anything I have seen Muslims converting to Budhism and Christianity in India.

PS, Zakir Naik is pretty big still in India, no? :D
No idea. His TV channel was banned I think. Im not sure on this though.

lol, delusions.

Muslims have utterly, and completely, failed to market their faith in comparison to Christians.

We only live in delusions while in reality, Islam is on the 'contracting front' ...

Other than population increase, tell me any new territory where Islam spread in last century? I can name you hundreds of new territory where Christianity spread due to planned, and organized effort by Christian missionaries.

While Muslims, the gullible lot, keep getting jolly when few random people here and there convert..

Sub Saharan Africa was ripe for religious revolution..and Muslims have lived in Africa for CENTURIES..Arab World was RIGHT THERE by Africa...YET, Christians took hundreds upon hundreds of millions of followers (Africans) right under the nose of Islam and converted them to Christianity. Today, Christianity is the largest religion of sub-saharan Africa.

Muslims must organize...and start a global dawah campaign specially in 'untapped' markets like Argentina, Brazil, South America, Sub-saharan Africa, rural China etc...We must also focus on poor people in those countries and help them to see the light of Islam..Poor people don't have arrogance of materialism in them--so it is easy for them to see the light of Allah (SWT)...Christian missionaries are doing exactly that, with highly effective marketing strategies for each individual market. Where people need spiritualism, Christian missionaries sell 'spiritual side of Christianity'..and where people are rational, they bring "rational, theological" arguments for favor of Christianity. All in all, a brilliant marketing for their faith. While we Muslims sleep like idiots...

@al-Hasani if you have contacts in Royal Family...give them my message that stop their bullsh!t Wahabi vs Shia or Wahabi vs Rest of Islam...and start dawah efforts in the places I mentioned above. May Allah reward them. Saudis/Arabs have access resources...must put part of those resources to good use...
Sir Russia and Europe are coming to Islam and thousands convert to Islam every day and in an year it is really large numbers and to make things worse for Euorpeans and Russians Muslims who live in these countries they mostly go for three children at least and many of them go for none but those who have converted to Saudi Arabia I hope have converted from their free will just like those who convert in Europe @al-Hasani

Conversions to Islam stopped a long time ago in India. There were some sporadic cases in the 80's, early 90's. Even that stopped after that.

Now its mostly a small trickle of people who change faiths in order to marry - both ways- from Dharmic to Muslim, or Muslim to Dharmic as interfaith marriages are increasing slowly in India.

The increase in Muslim population in India is now almost exclusively by their birth rate, not conversions.
Yes yes we know this fact :omghaha:

Sir Russia and Europe are coming to Islam and thousands convert to Islam every day and in an year it is really large numbers and to make things worse for Euorpeans and Russians Muslims who live in these countries they mostly go for three children at least and many of them go for none but those who have converted to Saudi Arabia I hope have converted from their free will just like those who convert in Europe @al-Hasani

I am here in Denmark right now. A country that officially is 80% Christian or so but in reality 5% or even less are practicing Christians (Protestants). Islam is really gaining a foothold here. The second biggest religion by far. Even bigger than other sects in Christianity. Many Danish people are converting to Islam or feel an attachment to it. Many openly admit that it is the most logical religion and that Prophet Muhammad (saws) was the last messenger on earth.

Islam is also growing in Russia indeed.

A growing number of Russians are converting to Islam, | The Muslim Times

Russia's Muslims: A benign growth | The Economist

The Dynamics of Russian Islam - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

In this hectic and stressful modern age where many things are being taking for granted and a life can change within hours people, non-Muslims, are starting to wake up slowly to embrace the message of Islam. People who sincerely study Islam either by themselves or with help from others are very positive towards its core messages and beliefs. Hence the growth in conversions.

More than one lacs people killed in syria civil war. Situation in Pakistan,Afganistan and some african country is well known. All should be more concern about that. One should go to that thread and see hatred among them....you can see quality of post of @al-Hasani , @Arabian Legend there

More than one lacs people killed in syria civil war. Situation in Pakistan,Afganistan and some african country is well known. All should be more concern about that. One should go to that thread and see hatred among them....you can see quality of post of @al-Hasani , @Arabian Legend
Still 20000 convert to Islam in USA every year 5000 convert to Islam in UK every year 4000 convert to Islam in Germany and France and thanks to ALLAH number is growing Mr despite all the lies and propaganda done by Western Media in fact its helping us more because more you talk lies more people get curious and western people have good habit of reading and @al-Hasani yes I know about denmark you should also do more dawah and one method is distribute Quran with translation to non Muslims around you

Listen you clueless little non-Muslim creature and moron.

The only cult is your cult of majoos.

My ancestors were among the most pious Muslims including Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Prophets before him.

You are obviously either a clueless dumb Indian Hindu or a frustrated Shia but you sure don't have a clue about history. So no need to explain that to a creature like you.

Listen once again clown, for the last time since I have repeated this a few times with you, I am a Sunni Muslim of the Shafi'i fiqh like most Hijazis and Makkawis.

I am not a Najdi, not that there is anything wrong with that, hundreds of glorious Islamic figures and ancient Arab tribes, many blessed by Prophet Muhammad (saws) are from that region. Do you understand that now? Or do I need to repeat myself 1000 times more before your empty head gets the message across?

Learn how to spell basic Arabic/Islamic expressions before you embarrass yourself further.

Now get lost and don't pollute threads that have nothing to do with you. Go throw up somewhere else. Your presence makes this thread stink.

There is a certain limit that you cannot tolerate anymore. When I see unmotivated attacks by a creature like you and constant insults out of nowhere in hundreds of threads then you can expect such an reaction. I regret that I have even wasted my time on your idiotic behavior and posts.

There is no way that you are an Pakistani.

Looks like you fell from your mother's lap in infancy head first, hence leads to the gibberish you type.

Your every post reveals your true colors of najdi wahabisms..

you can call yourself a "Sunni" a million times, but a pig will remain a pig no matter how much lipstick the pig has

"You are obviously either a clueless dumb Indian Hindu or a frustrated Shia"<--- you are a clinically insane little bedouin ...

I am alhumdolilah Hanafi Sunni you are a follower of najdi wahabiism who posses as a Sunni to fool the masses. Big difference !

I am shia?!!! I have spoke against shias many times in the Syrian thread especially when they insulted the Companions of The Prophet .. صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم

If one guy goes away from hell fire, it always a pleasant feeling. Like it or not, Islam is the only Logical religion, with answer to all.. Read Quran.

For one there is no hell. And even if there is hell and fire how are you supposed to feel the fire when you are dead already? Stupid much? To me it seems like a bad parenting lesson.

Listen if you drink alcohol and be gay I will put you in fire :( But Mommy I am an adult and I can handle 2 beers. No No No HELL FIRE Okay Mommy :(

Looks like you fell from your mother's lap in infancy head first, hence leads to the gibberish you type.

Your every posts reveals your true colors of najdi wahabisms..

you can call yourself a "Sunni" a million times, but a pig will remain a pig no matter how much lipstick the pig has

"You are obviously either a clueless dumb Indian Hindu or a frustrated Shia"<--- you are a clinically insane little bedouin ...

I have spoke against shias many times in the Syrian thread especially when they insulted the Companions of The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم

Yes, you are a dumb moron, that is right. No need to tell me. Getting messages across to either a false flagger (that can't spell simple Islamic expressions correctly) or Shia like you is indeed a waste of time. Man, I really hope that a Najdi beat the crap out of you. Maybe that was the cause for the seizures you are getting and the attention that you are carving for.

Guess what idiot, here is a revelation for you, nobody cares about a dumb creature and swine like you. Understand? Now go and lash yourself or take a bath in some river. You stink.

Lastly stop wasting my time, majoos.

Still 20000 convert to Islam in USA every year 5000 convert to Islam in UK every year 4000 convert to Islam in Germany and France and thanks to ALLAH number is growing Mr despite all the lies and propaganda done by Western Media in fact its helping us more because more you talk lies more people get curious and western people have good habit of reading and @al-Hasani yes I know about denmark you should also do more dawah and one method is distribute Quran with translation to non Muslims around you

I will call it a failure if it cant stop killing in name of same religion. They should talk about bringing peace in these countries rather than cheering for some 2500 converts...

I will call it a failure if it cant stop killing in name of same religion. They should talk about bringing peace in these countries rather than cheering for some 2500 converts...
Don't worry we would bring peace and for that only problem is we need to get rid of those leaders who were imposed on Muslim countries when they were divided by western imperial forces

:tup:

Actually I have done dawah at the central train station in Copenhagen with other foreign Muslims students. Many Muslim brothers and sisters are doing dawah weekly here in Copenhagen from what I have heard and sometimes seen. It is a very pleasant sight.

We should ignore the Indian trolls here. Not sure why they are all obsessed about this news when it does not concern them. Can you tell me why that is, brother?

Yes, you are a dumb moron, that is right. No need to tell me. Getting messages across to either a false flagger (that can't spell simple Islamic expressions correctly) or Shia like you is indeed a waste of time. Man, I really hope that a Najdi beat the crap out of you. Maybe that was the cause for the seizures you are getting and the attention that you are carving for.

Guess what idiot, here is a revelation for you, nobody cares about a dumb creature and swine like you. Understand? Now go and lash yourself or take a bath in some river. You stink.

Lastly stop wasting my time, majoos.

LOL! another senseless post from a najdi swine
run along little piggy !

Back
Top Bottom