What's new

2,450 expats embrace Islam in Saudi Arabia

That kinda came out rude for nun-muslims. But I respect your view so let us rest it at this point :)

No it isn't meant to be rude everybody is free to choose for themselves and its so much better that way. Since i chose Islam i consider it the right choice obviously. Others won't but thats their right and i won't judge them for that since it isn't any of my business.

Obviously, that was sarcasm. I was mostly focussing on what members on PDF would be saying rather than anybody else. It's only here we find such absurd and ludicrous notions as you might be well aware of.

Yes, I know you were being sarcastic. My post was meant to highlight how even trolls are going to have a hard time coming up with claims of coerced conversions in this particular scenario. Let's not forget that such a conversion wouldn't even count in the first place.

Anyway I agree that dawah is needed in those regions that you talk about. Arabs could play a role there since close to 40-50 million people in Latin America are of Arab ancestry. Mostly Christians. Only a minority of them are Muslims. Likewise Pakistanis, Bengalis and Indian Muslims should make dawah in India.

Conversions to Islam stopped a long time ago in India. There were some sporadic cases in the 80's, early 90's. Even that stopped after that.

Now its mostly a small trickle of people who change faiths in order to marry - both ways- from Dharmic to Muslim, or Muslim to Dharmic as interfaith marriages are increasing slowly in India.

The increase in Muslim population in India is now almost exclusively by their birth rate, not conversions.

Look you little swarthy Hindu. Bedouins made up 1% of the Saudi Arabian population. I am a Hashemite while you are some Hindu. Know the difference?

Who cares if there is a country called Saudi Arabia or another name. Still the same native people whose descendants live in modern-day KSA today.

LOL, the Al-Saud family conquered what is now modern-day KSA by itself and unified KSA. The British had no role to play at all or any other outsider.

Get lost you idiot. Your posts hurt my eyes.

Don't try to derail my threads or start writing nonsense or I will make you cry. Understand?

Listen little bedouin dimwit . If you will abuse Hinduism you will get it back ten folds back . He is of your Ummah not ours .

@Yzd Khalifa I have nothing against your country or countrymen but i will nothing against Mine . The way your mate is using Hinduism in derogatory is not acceptable to us .

Even Atheist Hindus like me are Hindus .

Get lost little swarthy Hindu. He belongs to your fold. I know that individual. Conquered sheep.

Go sleep with your Camel Beduin . He is of your Ummah .

Look you little swarthy Hindu. Bedouins made up 1% of the Saudi Arabian population. I am a Hashemite while you are some Hindu. Know the difference?
Excuse me?
I just came across these beautiful lines.
I do know the difference.

And I have a lot to say on it if you continue to use such terms.

Listen little bedouin dimwit . If you will abuse Hinduism you will get it back ten folds back . He is of your Ummah not ours .

Hinduism is one of the greatest religion on earth.

Unfortunately, many seems to carry hatred toward Hinudism, while the latter is so natural, awesome, and cool!

LOL, you little swarthy and stinky Hindu. Conquered sheep. Go clean a toilette and feed your millions of poor you inferiority ridden creature.

No, I rather beat up a tiny little swarthy Indian Hindu like you. Thanks for asking though.

Now get lost. Do you see the title of this thread?
My unnecessarily bearded muslim friend, please don't abuse Hinduism...next post would be a retaliation

Unfortunately , economic needs is the basic reason of conversion, few years back lots of Muslims in Russian covert to Christianity because having extreme trouble in getting basic necessity.
Saudi Muslims Converts to Christianity
@al-Hasani can you translate their interview. May be English translation is not correct.

Muslims in Russia Converting to Christianity « Persecution News

Last edited:
Khobar's girl? :lol: :D

Take this to uncle Google to translate it for you!

الرياض نت : "فتاة الخبر" تنفي تغيير ديانتها وإعتناقها المسيحية

Unfortunately , economic needs is the basic reason of conversion, few years back lots of Muslims in Russian covert to Christianity because having extreme trouble in getting basic necessity.
@al-Hasani can you translate their interview. May be English translation is not correct.

Good Night all . I am done with retards for one day .

All religions are cancer for humanity , every religion should be eradicated from our beautiful Earth.

I get your point, people have fought in the name of religion, people have given their lives in the name of religion, people have created differences among themselves in the name of religion but few people have followed their religions in the original manner....the way their particular religion should have been followed. But it doesn't mean that religion is responsible for that. Religion is the code of conduct. If you misunderstand the code , you face the consequences, like many facing among us......!! You just cannot blame religion for that...... The one should be blamed are the actual retarded psychopaths who use the blanket of their religious faiths which they interpret to cover their evil ambitions and radical ideologies...I can give example of Jihad, which is completely misunderstood and mislead and i can explain why if you ask....

@HAIDER

I and other users had a serious and very long discussion with a few sane Indian users and others on the Naswarille thread if it has any interest for anybody. Warning, you will have to read marathon long posts by me and others.

It beings from page 1821 and onwards:

Naswarville | Page 1821

Anyway of course there are Saudi Arabians who are not Muslims or who have converted to other religions but they are a very tiny minority. Not sure what your point is?

I would like this thread to return to the actual topic if that can be arranged.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom