What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I practice all that is in Quran. Nothing more. If Allah in his infinite wisdom wanted an extra "index" in Quran, he would have put it there, we can not let Hadees or Sunnah be index of our belief. Quran is eternal, nothing else is.
So told you how to offer salah/zakat ???

What's you weird fascination with us??I thought you only joke when there are BDians around but you seem to do it all the time??:help:

I wish to kill all of you, that much should have been clear by now. Then I intend to kill all the believers, and I mean all (I won't even spare my own). :coffee:

@Anubis You thought I was kidding when I said I wished to kill you folks off? @Hyperion Get a load of this.

My shriveled up Jackal headed friend, I intend to do exactly that- granted I am incapable of achieving the same at the moment. Worry not though, you won't be alone, half of South Asia and the larger world will follow you.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what I was waiting for. Tell me something, wasn't Allah capable of decreeing the % of Zakkat to be paid, or the number of rakkat of Namaz to be offered, all in Quran itself?

I can explain the above a hundred different ways, however, best one would be for you to understand, Allah SWT is all understanding and knowing. Quran-e-Kareen is supposed to be for all times, not just for today or yesterday. Try to understand and appreciate the flexibility Allah has gifted you (by building it right into Quran - the vagueness about certain issues - as they are flexible), instead of being so stringent with yourself. Ittidal in everything is the way to go my friend.

Can continue if you wish.

So told you how to offer salah/zakat ???

That's exactly what I was waiting for. Tell me something, wasn't Allah capable of decreeing the % of Zakkat to be paid, or the number of rakkat of Namaz to be offered, all in Quran itself?

I can explain the above a hundred different ways, however, best one would be for you to understand, Allah SWT is all understanding and knowing. Quran-e-Kareen is supposed to be for all times, not just for today or yesterday. Try to understand and appreciate the flexibility Allah has gifted you (by building it right into Quran - the vagueness about certain issues - as they are flexible), instead of being so stringent with yourself. Ittidal in everything is the way to go my friend.

Can continue if you wish.

Man you are such a tool.

Hindus are foaming at the mouth over a militant attack that they are arbitrarily accusing Pakistan of, while you're putting out your hand to raise their testicles.

All I can do is shake my head at you.

Which attack? :blink:

Man you are such a tool.

Hindus are foaming at the mouth over a militant attack that they are arbitrarily accusing Pakistan of, while you're putting out your hand to raise their testicles.

@RAMPAGE, manhoos, stop engaging me here.... because of you, all them fundoz on other threads are escaping my wrath.... back to beheading them bushtards..... :pissed:

Man you are such a tool.

@Hyperion You have been cheating on me with some other Hindu fellow. Beta ab tu bhabi ko sara sach batuanga mai, fool around behind my back will you- that too with someone else's testicles!? :pissed:

There was an attack on a police station in J&K, after which the terrorists ran smack dab in to the middle of an encampment of an army company- ongoing encounter. (7-12 casualties, 4 policemen included)

On the other hand close to 30 or so insurgents have been cornered off in an infiltration attempt and are being hunted as we speak.
@RAMPAGE, I am confused now- are you a talib or not?:what:

What the heck!!! :hitwall:
Hey Bhagwan - utha le...mujhe chodke sabko utha le :hang2:
@Hyperion You have been cheating on me with some other Hindu fellow. Beta ab tu bhabi ko sara sach batuanga mai, fool around behind my back will you- that too with someone else's testicles!? :pissed:

There was an attack on a police station in J&K, after which the terrorists ran smack dab in to the middle of an encampment of an army company- ongoing encounter. (7-12 casualties, 4 policemen included)

On the other hand close to 30 or so insurgents have been cornered off in an infiltration attempt and are being hunted as we speak.
@RAMPAGE, I am confused now- are you a talib or not?:what:

@Anubis You thought I was kidding when I said I wished to kill you folks off? @Hyperion Get a load of this.

My shriveled up Jackal headed friend, I intend to do exactly that- granted I am incapable of achieving the same at the moment. Worry not though, you won't be alone, half of South Asia and the larger world will follow you.

Another Hitler on the rise??

Nope, just doing natures work. @Dillinger is tasked with Eastern sector, whereas, I'm responsible for cleaning all the camel-lands in the West. Na rahhay ga baans, na bajjay gee bansri! :devil:

Shouldn't there be a selection process to filter out rational people and unreasonable ****-heads??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom