What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhawawawawwawawawawawwawawawwawawawawa.... chall bey salay......... Dilli ko darra, mujhay darra he na lena..... :flame:

Beta patt lai jo pattna hai, i'm more heavily armed than the french army :D !!!

A simple knife will undo all of that armament- specially when @Hyperion is holding you down and @Armstrong is sitting on your feet.:cheers:
Don't bring The Great BUTT along and i will make myself a balochi sajji dinner with your bodies !!! :D

2128141970_1d8c6ffed0_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't bring The Great BUTT along and i will make a balochi sajji dinner with your bodies !!! :D

2128141970_1d8c6ffed0_z.jpg

Ergo the great Butt shall be coming along as well as Jaibi (he's a power lifting champion)- basically we have Hype paint you and then get you horizontal, then the two big guys mangle you and then I slit ye throat. Its an idiot proof plan.

Or IF you think you're the bees knees then we revert to this other plan me and @Hyperion had. Yo bro, you still got deft hands right?

A much better alternative...... :woot:

Emperor Hypey doesn't enjoy the sight of blood much....... :undecided:

Ergo the great Butt shall be coming along as well as shall Jaibi (he's a power lifting champion)- basically we have Hype paint you and then get you horizontal, then the two big guys mangle you and then I slit ye throat. Its an idiot proof plan.

Or IF you think you're the bees knees then we revert to this other plan me and @Hyperion had. Yo bro, you still got deft hands right?

Ergo the great Butt shall be coming along as well as shall Jaibi (he's a power lifting champion)- basically we have Hype paint you and then get you horizontal, then the two big guys mangle you and then I slit ye throat. Its an idiot proof plan.

hahaha in that case you will have to go through my virgin warrior alpha1. He will take you out with his great sniper and than smash your heads against my castle walls and eat you perverted brains. !!! :D

hahaha in that case you will have to go through my virgin warrior alpha1. He will take you out with his great sniper and than smash your heads against my castle walls and eat you perverted brains. !!! :D

BRO! Alphee's with us, we've promised him a litter of cats and got him to strike a friendship with Hype- over nuking Jhung and all. $hit out of luck.:tdown:

Any Wahabi threads that the Emperor is not aware of? :sniper:

BRO! Alphee's with us, we've promised him a litter of cats and got him to strike a friendship with Hype- over nuking Jhung and all. $hit out of luck.:tdown:
hahaha i have her candy kitten in my possession. he'll do what i say. ah and don't forget my great seductress Hindugirl. No man with a penis shall ever be able to resist her poisonous Cunt !!! :devil:

Any Wahabi threads that the Emperor is not aware of? :sniper:

None at the moment I believe. You can bait them if you want to. :what:

Start a thread that will pi$$ them off and yet draw them in droves- then snipe them. That's what one would do on the field- or leave a ******** IED there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom